The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Second Warframe?

thehotsung8701A

My starter was Excalibur, but my second was Nyx. I was going to get Rhino because I liked the look of Rhino, but at the time Phorid was parked on the Venus boss node, so I decided I'd just go for Nyx. My second was almost Banshee, but before I could get her helmet, they moved her parts to clan tech.

Banshee.

In U8.

You do not know the level of grind required to get banshee pre-whatever update brought clan research.

Trust me, I do know and thankful each day that I didn't have to do that.  And also glad Rhino won't be my second frame.  It just weird to go from Volt (dislike) to Rhino (look good but seem boring to play).  Going from Volt to Zephyr is a breath of fresh air. 

I have Nyx helmet.  Overall, Nyx and Nekros would be my favorite playstyle because sometime I'm lazy and I rather let my minion and the enemy do the work for me. 

i don't want to burst your bubble, but enemies aren't going to be killing each other unless there level 10 or lower. their health immensely outscales their damage

its still a great skill, but not because enemies would be killing each other. its great simply because it keeps enemies from shooting you for the most part. you still have to do all the killing, its just easier when nothing is targeting you

i don't want to burst your bubble, but enemies aren't going to be killing each other unless there level 10 or lower. their health immensely outscales their damage

its still a great skill, but not because enemies would be killing each other. its great simply because it keeps enemies from shooting you for the most part. you still have to do all the killing, its just easier when nothing is targeting you

You did burst my bubble...now I'm in a world of pain :(

Excalibur was my starter, and I got really bored with all my starter gear back when I was a newbie (sweet U8 times). I wanted something brand new, especially at aesthetics ( I love Warframe's art style, and I really enjoy how the weapons and warframes look like), but I only managed to get all the Nyx parts for a second warframe(many frames' systems were not dropping for me, RNG loves me), so I built her to move on and progress further in the game. I was sad a little because she looks mostly the same as Excalibur, but then I discovered the power of her abilities and loved her. Ah, all the memories...
Ca't really remember who was the third one, though.

Excalibur was my starter, and I got really bored with all my starter gear back when I was a newbie (sweet U8 times). I wanted something brand new, especially at aesthetics ( I love Warframe's art style, and I really enjoy how the weapons and warframes look like), but I only managed to get all the Nyx parts for a second warframe(many frames' systems were not dropping for me, RNG loves me), so I built her to move on and progress further in the game. I was sad a little because she looks mostly the same as Excalibur, but then I discovered the power of her abilities and loved her. Ah, all the memories...

Ca't really remember who was the third one, though.

Your story crack me up just because Nyx is the female version of Excalibur.  Yeah her ability is something else, it just that your frame gender wise look almost the same. 

Trinity. When I started Warframe I played with a group of my friends who started the game earlier and I pretty much jumped straight into mid-to-high level content with them. I felt pretty useless with my Excal with terrible mods and wanted to play a more useful frame. Thus, I made them farm we farmed Trinity for me.

Trinity. When I started Warframe I played with a group of my friends who started the game earlier and I pretty much jumped straight into mid-to-high level content with them. I felt pretty useless with my Excal with terrible mods and wanted to play a more useful frame. Thus, I made them farm we farmed Trinity for me.

Technically you are doing them a favor by giving them good "support"

No punt intended.  No one seem to get this joke...

Technically you are doing them a favor by giving them good "support"

No punt intended.  No one seem to get this joke...

I don't get it either.

Anyway, they appreciated the free energy and the heals I tossed and I appreciated getting carried in much higher level content than my gear was aimed at. Nothing like getting captured by the G3 at MR0. Strangely (and gladly), they didn't stick the bolt in me.

I started with Excalibur and then got Trinity as my second frame. After Trinity, I got Ember.

I actually had the exact same order. :o

I don't get it either.

Anyway, they appreciated the free energy and the heals I tossed and I appreciated getting carried in much higher level content than my gear was aimed at. Nothing like getting captured by the G3 at MR0. Strangely (and gladly), they didn't stick the bolt in me.

I actually had the exact same order. :o

The joke is your giving them support as Trinity.  So they are helping you help them. 

Believe it or not, Banshee. And this was when her pieces still had to be found rather than built in the Lab, so I guess had some real luck getting all those components. Her and Loki are still my two favorite frames to this day :)

My friend, you brought back to life some real hard memories... That banshee farm was paaaainful....

The joke is your giving them support as Trinity. So they are helping you help them.

That's exactly the reason I picked Trinity as my second. I wanted to be useful. Couldn't do much damage with a MK-1 Braton or a nigh-unmodded Excalibur so I wanted a support role.

Well yes ofc, back then Trinitys Blessing was broken as high hell. I mean, being invulnerable all the time was quite a asset.

Nah, back when I started (U14, I'm still quite a youngster) Trinity was less powerful than she is today. Still very powerful though, but no godmode with either Link or Blessing, especially with the mods I had back then. Still, EV and Blessing heals were extremely useful anyway. Edited by Vaykor

I started with Loki because i liked his playstyle, stealth and manipulator so i got Ash as my second, because he's the true ninja in the game, every new Warframe is less ninja than the previous one and this is something that bothers me, for a game that is about space ninjas we have only one real ninja....and because his Blade Storm is really cool to watch