Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clues You Should Recognize....

muzashi1963

That looks like a hell of a lot of trial and error. Do you even theorycraft?

Only took 6 forma to get my amprex god tier for CC. If you know what your doing(or what you want that weapon to do, anyways), that abomination should never have to occur.

ever heard about forma addicts? :P

I would love to say something positive op but im simply incapable since thread reeks of "nerfs are bad and ruin the game".

There is excessive grind, theres rng, theres money grubbing, lack of interesting, long lasting content, bugs, reliance on procedural generation.

But all you pointed out in op is nerfs.

Game got thousands of problems and i dont think that nerfs are 1 of them.

Edited by Davoodoo

As a long-time player, I regularly take breaks from the game when I get bored with it. When you are playing skinner's box, then you're not playing anymore. You're just...

Pressing a button for the reward, instead of being rewarded by playing.

When you're frustrated, try rotating your games. It will lead to a lot less overall frustration in the end.

Edited by Vaskadar

That looks like a hell of a lot of trial and error. Do you even theorycraft?

Only took 6 forma to get my amprex god tier for CC. If you know what your doing(or what you want that weapon to do, anyways), that abomination should never have to occur.

...You seriously think they seriously did it to maximise their Lex Prime's potential?

Or maybe you could quit sweating the little things and just learn to love the game.

I can't overlook this... little things? Like blatantly ignoring player response (calling it "positive") on numerous occasions (like the new melee, needs a dual kama, that needs a kama and 1 more kama to be built... yay, let's punish the guys that do not waste plat on every single thing!), and after hyping something to oblivion, forgetting about it altogether. When was the last time they actually tried doing something for AW? Wait, they never did, the whole thing is as boring and dead as it was, takes years to farm xp or parts, combat is braindead, you can still die from impaling yourself on walls due to the melee bug, kubrows not getting anything else but 2 skins or so, weapon balance never arriving (buffing/nerfing 1-2 weapons is no balancing, since it's simple math, easy as hell), proper/clever drop system (that they "wanted" to put in) got never introduced, AI is foolish (my rank19 test failed because the rescuee guy decided to walk down the ledge), abilities are messed up as usual and the only time DE actually changes them is for stopping the players from speeding up progression... anyways, should I continue or you start getting it?

Little things... pff.

I regret nothing.

ny0vmPb.png

You should feel bad about your 6 Forma Excalibur, add a few more to make him really worth being proud of.

I'm more interested in this then another "I'm leaving thread".

Lets talk about this instead.

I don't know why you did this. I want to understand.

But... the stars.... they're so.... pretty.

Edited by StinkyPygmy