Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gravity In Warframe

Looopeh

Something that aways bothered me in this game is the gravity, it is the same in every planet(not counting shapceships because they're in space). So why couldn't we get gravity variations in some planets? For instance, Jupiter have a high gravity, meaning that jump would feel more ''heavy''.

Another example: when we played on Pluto we would have less gravity, so we could jump a lot higher.

With a few exceptions like that destroyed Corpus spaceship in Eris, we basically have total contact with space in there, so zero gravity maybe? 

What do you think? Should we have gravity variations or no? leave a comment.

Warframe is overall not entirely correct with its physics and that bothers me. 

For example when you destroy the windows on a corpus ship or you need to run outside in a hive mission you always get the decreasing shields and health due to a lack of air. 

I'd say fair enough, is fine with physics, however when you do archwing and you don't wear any masks or anything all is fine, no drop in shields whatsoever. 

Please DE fix this, cuz it bothers me

For example when you destroy the windows on a corpus ship or you need to run outside in a hive mission you always get the decreasing shields and health due to a lack of air. 

I'd say fair enough, is fine with physics, however when you do archwing and you don't wear any masks or anything all is fine, no drop in shields whatsoever. 

Someone didn't read the Arcwing Lore/Codex/What The Arcwing Is/You Get The Point

There are so many things wrong besides gravity being 1g everywhere, why is it that you draw the line there? The atmosphere in venus would crush and corrode all living things and machinery, the winds of neptune and jupiter would blow all constructions away, the cold in Ceres and Pluto would instantly freeze everything, etc...

Gameplay mechanics, I know you'd love to constantly have a bleedouteffect in space while hellions shoot you down with one or two bursts of rockets but some of us are such scrubs that we'd rather play without the bleedout.

venus would crush and corrode all living things and machinery

In the 21st century.

the winds of neptune and jupiter would blow all constructions away

In the 21st century.

the cold in Ceres and Pluto would instantly freeze everything, etc...

In the 21st century.

Warframe is set ??? Thousand years into the future. Climates can change, technology can advance, but Gravity is going to be constant unless a black hole or some other crazy S#&$ wanders into our solar system.

Something that aways bothered me in this game is the gravity, it is the same in every planet(not counting shapceships because they're in space). So why couldn't we get gravity variations in some planets? For instance, Jupiter have a high gravity, meaning that jump would feel more ''heavy''.

Another example: when we played on Pluto we would have less gravity, so we could jump a lot higher.

With a few exceptions like that destroyed Corpus spaceship in Eris, we basically have total contact with space in there, so zero gravity maybe? 

What do you think? Should we have gravity variations or no? leave a comment.

I am for this, it would add to the flow of the game !