Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Is Only Spam Knockdown And Skills!

-IlKenpachi-

to kill an enemy does not need to be a good player, it is sufficient to knockdown with spam kogake or skill .... before was not a pvp balanced, but it was a tactical game, now wins only who spams before !!! this is pvp? is not it !!! this is an orgy for noobs

Edited by Kenpachi_93

to kill an enemy does not need to be a good player, it is sufficient to knockdown with spam obex or skill .... before was not a pvp balanced, but it was a tactical game, now wins only who spams before !!! this is pvp? is not it !!! this is an orgy for noobs

Translation:

To kill another player you don't have to be good at the game, you can simply spam skills and knockdowns. Before now pvp wasn't balanced, but at least it was tactical, now the only way of winning is to spam knockdowns and skills before the other person.

Translation:

To kill another player you don't have to be good at the game, you can simply spam skills and knockdowns. Before now pvp wasn't balanced, but at least it was tactical, now the only way of winning is to spam knockdowns and skills before the other person.

@Op

There is a ton of imbalance in conclave, however it's in a much better place than v1.0

The issue is the thought, effort, and listening that DE has to do to make pvp2.0 a more balanced and competitive experience.

Sadly, I feel that DE is not honestly focused on balancing pvp which will ultimately kill the longevity of PvP in WF

There is a ton of imbalance in conclave, however it's in a much better place than v1.0

If you take into account the old honor rules of conclave 1.0 (which basically every person who played conclave followed) then this is untrue.

@Op

The issue is the thought, effort, and listening that DE has to do to make pvp2.0 a more balanced and competitive experience.

Sadly, I feel that DE is not honestly focused on balancing pvp which will ultimately kill the longevity of PvP in WF

true this is not the right game for pvp, but it could become very funny with a bit of attention

@Op

Before PVP is added, the devs already said that they only have a small group of people working on the whole pvp concept. Meaning all the updates will be slow as a snail. It will reach its goal, but not in due time.

Sory but lol.

I'm serious, if you take into account the old rules it was way more balanced than what we have now. :v

RIP EUROPA CONCLAVE

(September 13, 2013 - March 18, 2015)

1) Unfair/Broken Game Mechanics

-No Bug Abuse (ie: Getting out of map)

-No AoE Weapons

-No Reflex Guard, Rage, Quick-Thinking

-No Undying Will

-No Ultimate Abilities

-No Damage Negating Abilities

-No Black Energy Invis

-No Bug Revives

-No 2v1 Revives

-No 2v1 Down-shots

2) Attitude & Respect

-Do not tea-bag

-Do not rage

-Do not bully (continuously 2v1)

-Be calm & collected, even in defeat

-Be understanding of others, even if they do not follow our code.

Copied from my clan's website. :v

I'm serious, if you take into account the old rules it was way more balanced than what we have now. :v

RIP EUROPA CONCLAVE

-No AoE Weapons

-No Undying Will

-No Ultimate Abilities

-No Black Energy Invis

-No Bug Revives

-No 2v1 Revives

-No 2v1 Down-shots

2) Attitude & Respect

-Do not tea-bag

-Do not rage

Sory but lol again.

In old conclave rules dont exist, in old conclave we had a more choice on builds etc, that rules, its for your clan, no for a General rules made only for conclaves.

That rules are made by people, not the game or DE.

RIP EUROPA CONCLAVE

-No AoE Weapons

-No Undying Will

-No Ultimate Abilities

-No Black Energy Invis

-No Bug Revives

-No 2v1 Revives

-No 2v1 Down-shots

2) Attitude & Respect

-Do not tea-bag

-Do not rage

I never joined a PvP clan. But i can say i used those rules. Even tho I was only a semi-rank player on conclave ( maybe even less) I juged people who did use the AoE guns, even in my team. ( Opposite would die too quickly by my Vulkar)

Sory but lol again.

In old conclave rules dont exist, in old conclave we had a more choice on builds etc, that rules, its for your clan, no for a General rules made only for conclaves.

Actually, I'm pretty sure every regular followed these rules.

Sure, you may have had a bad experience with some n00bs in the past but with these rules, conclave 1.0 was very fun to most. 

Sory but lol again.

You are in Sxun's clan, just ask your warlord, you know its true, all regular conclavers followed the ''fair play''.

Edited by RexSol

Sure, you may have had a bad experience with some n00bs in the past but with these rules, conclave 1.0 was very fun to most. 

They are not real rules are rules created by players, in an old gameplay , where freedom of choice was the main thing , If choose something that is available , where everything is available , make me bad?
If the rules had been real , they would Elected "creativity"
For everyone with the same weapons and warframes not looked fun.
If people who regularly played were following these " imaginary rules " set by one or more people, is that there will be tired of being insulted or called noob for freedom of choice.
I happened when melee 2.0 came to light , I loved playing using ONLY dragon nikana with rhino and Thrak , the hardest thing was to reach people that made coptering , the funniest thing when reached , they told me noob , to use spin to kill them. ( Never use the mods mentioned by Raksal )
to point of view the forum , it is true , now u dont need to have "skills" to kill, just a bo to coptering , and volt / volt prime , that's all .

Also i agree with the OP despite his unfortunate poor choice of words. Old Conclave was unbalanced if you ignore fair play, but had more aiming and parkour involved situational awareness... Conclave 2.0 is just about spamming abilities and channeling melee. Running around the map farming energy then spam ults, overpowered abilities and cheesy melees, there is very little skill involved.

I think player skill should have a greater outcome in battle than skilless spamming and E mashing. In my opinion gun play have to be the main focus of the PvP, powers and melee should simply give an edge on situations, but it currently they decide the victor most of the time.

Edited by RexSol

They are not real rules are rules created by players, in an old gameplay , where freedom of choice was the main thing , If choose something that is available , where everything is available , make me bad?
If the rules had been real , they would Elected "creativity"
For everyone with the same weapons and warframes not looked fun.
If people who regularly played were following these " imaginary rules " set by one or more people, is that there will be tired of being insulted or called noob for freedom of choice.
I happened when melee 2.0 came to light , I loved playing using ONLY dragon nikana with rhino and Thrak , the hardest thing was to reach people that made coptering , the funniest thing when reached , they told me noob , to use spin to kill them. ( Never use the mods mentioned by Raksal )
to point of view the forum , it is true , now u dont need to have "skills" to kill, just a bo to coptering , and volt / volt prime , that's all .

Are you deliberately crapping all over grammar? Or is English just not your first language?

No, it was fun for the tiny population of players that could stand pvp as it was back then.  Low ttk game modes will always hold the interest of some players, but unless it's an established franchise (ex cod), that's generally not enough to maintain a noticeable player base.

The really funny thing about power spam complaints is that aside from abusing unbalanced melee, powers are currently the only way to bring the ttk down to what it was before.  Spamming for a couple body shots in pvp 1.0 wasn't much more skillful.  Time to take off the rose tinted glasses imo.

Edited by Aggh