Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Ash Is The Dominant Alpha Wolf Master Race:

McTaz

What makes Loki better than Ash? Its easy my brother. Look at Ash, now at Loki. Do you see it? No? Well then ill tell you. Bladestorm is pretty cool with swanky animation, does some nice damage and all that S#&$. Unfortunately Brother, that damage falls off as dem mobs go higher and higher in levels. Loki on the other hand does a swanky dance and BOOM, stunsticks for everyone. Sure it aint fair for dem gunbats but this is war man. Best of all is that it also scales perfectly with levels man, it aint falling off. There you have it brother and dont even get me started on augments.

What makes Loki better than Ash? Its easy my brother. Look at Ash, now at Loki. Do you see it? No? Well then ill tell you. Bladestorm is pretty cool with swanky animation, does some nice damage and all that S#&$. Unfortunately Brother, that damage falls off as dem mobs go higher and higher in levels. Loki on the other hand does a swanky dance and BOOM, stunsticks for everyone. Sure it aint fair for dem gunbats but this is war man. Best of all is that it also scales perfectly with levels man, it aint falling off. There you have it brother and dont even get me started on augments.

Only fail lokis engage in a loki vs ash debate, if u r so master race let the peasants be and keep being superior however you wish to be.

I agree, loki handles endgame better but personally i think Ash is a lot more fun.