The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe?

ReaIity

Zephyr, Zephyr and Zephyr.

Oh, I almost forgot: Zephyr.

ZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyr ZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyrZephyr

Theres one way I determine of a frame is ugly or not: if the design is too obvious. Thats why I would only use mirage with default, for hydroid, I would use the ketos helmet because it is the least obvious in its design, and limbo, well... there's no hope for him unless DE make a helmet that isn't hugely obvious. And I would definitely hope DE changes his absolutely disgusting stances. Seriously, I would pay 50 p to get rid of such a horrible stance. Same with the helmet. This is the problem here; I love mirage and hydroid because there's options that allow you to change the helmet, or keep the default helmet that isn't overly obvious.

Theres one way I determine of a frame is ugly or not: if the design is too obvious. Thats why I would only use mirage with default, for hydroid, I would use the ketos helmet because it is the least obvious in its design, and limbo, well... there's no hope for him unless DE make a helmet that isn't hugely obvious. And I would definitely hope DE changes his absolutely disgusting stances. Seriously, I would pay 50 p to get rid of such a horrible stance. Same with the helmet. This is the problem here; I love mirage and hydroid because there's options that allow you to change the helmet, or keep the default helmet that isn't overly obvious.

This is interesting, though I'm not totally clear on what you mean by obvious design. Do you mean it's stereotypical, in that Mirage's harlequin helmet reflects her "circusy" theme in a way you'd come to expect? And, as a result, find yourself disappointed by the choice in design?

And, following that logic, you appreciate the rorschach-esque quality the symmetrical default helmet brings to her frame?

I'll counter you that the newly-released Magrite helmet isn't, in my opinion, wholly obvious; it's an interesting reference to a well-known work of art, and I think that certainly breaks the mold.

Also; if you hate his stance, why not simply change it for another one you find suitable?

Just curious.

Edited by Shoku-Nin

Hydroid, followed closely by Chroma.

Really didn't like Hydroid, and Chroma is just all weird lines and bulges.

After that it's Mag Prime and her awful 'deep sea diving helmet with teeth' .. yuck ..

Default Trinity is pretty average, but her Meridian helmet turns her into a sexy Knight from the Void.

Likewise Nyx's default helmet is cool but the Vepsa helmet looks like some sort of hideous compound eye.