The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe?

ReaIity

Limbo. I personally don't like Chroma, either, but he at least has some redeeming qualities and a decent theme. It'd be hard to make a pelt like that look good slapped on a frame. I can forgive it.

But Limbo, what is with the shark fins on his leg? His helmets all look ridiculous because DE tried too hard with the hats. I can't stand him.

If I had to pick 3 unappealing frames

1. Volt

2. Banshee

3. Loki

Almost the whole community can agree the default looks of these frames are just...

Ps: Quite a few people say Limbo, but 100% of the reason is his hat. (The other arguments they make are just to distract from the fact they only want complain about the hat.)

Notice how their argument all focus on the hat. His fablous hat.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

If I had to pick 3 unappealing frames

1. Volt

2. Banshee

3. Loki

Almost the whole community can agree the default looks of these frames are just...

Ps: Quite a few people say Limbo, but 100% of the reason is his hat. (The other arguments they make are just to distract from the fact they only want complain about the hat.)

Notice how their argument all focus on the hat. His fablous hat.

This man speak the truth.  Volt is so ugly!  However...Banshee and Loki...I have to politely disagree. 

The masses have pedestrian taste as always...Limbo is glorious.

Chroma isn't my favorite design. The silhouette is unattractive and the texture of the pelt is overly busy with no respite for the eyes or visual hooks. When the pelt is shed, he has this distracting hump on his back (and front) and his chicken legs and general top-heaviness are bothersome.

chroma, better than with his alt helmet, but still hideous.

Don't like hydroid or limbo either. Come to think of it, I can't really any more than tolerate the look of any frames+primes this side of and including Zephir.

They all have their personalities and as clearly shown above people agree and disagree, I personally cannot imagen any of the frames looking differently for how they look now. But that doesn't mean I like all of them.

I'll not say ugliest one, but I'll say hardest one to colour nicely would be Mirage. Otherwise it just looks odd.

There's no such thing as an ugly Warframe. Unsettling? Sure. Weird? Of course. But ugly? Not one.

Oberon? He's got a deer gut, but his default helmet is, for lack of a better word, beautiful.

Hydroid? Rentacle tape aside, he's got a neat design.

Limbo? Simple. He's got a top hat and the best tux in the Solar System.

Alternate helmets, on the other hand... Mirage's Harlequin looks great, but her new one just freaks me out.

Limbo is one ugly mofo. Hyd is ugly in his uselessness... and yes Trinity. I LOVE trinity she is my most played frame and I'd say my "main" but she really needs some love with her prime version - WHICH IS NEXT PRIME!!! You hear me DE???