Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Grace Anything :d Questions Will Be Answered As Fast As I Can

GunDownGrace

Am I 2pro4u?

But seriously, what got you into warframe, and being a forumer? 

I got morbidly angry due to getting int oa tussle with the devs of the defiance mmo...i MADE them release something they were supposed to on shcedule and they didnt like it

conincidentally thats how i got granted the nickname of "the pusher" by the community of defiance.(hence like the static x song)

i also completely nuclearly derailed a thread about charity due to a disagreement with how the thing was structured

which warframe would you hook up with? minus the obvious ones of excalibro and saryn.

im female o.o but if i had a choice of any warframe dude id choose lephantis...

What are your thoughts on betraying humanity to join the vastly-superior Sentients who will inevitably wipe us out?

Will YOU join them to save yourself?

1. id join them but not for those reasons

2. read this

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381955-first-writing-the-orokin-tomb-ship-updated-1242015-with-request-fanart-of-reject-tenno-basaul-by-fulcrvm/

Who is your most favorite (visual) artist?

i enjoy the works of a large variety of artists so its hard to say

but if i had to pick one

id say john w campbell,for writing the story "who goes there" in the 1930's,which gave rise to one of my most favorite fillms of all time,the 1982 remake of the thing,and that was a visual doozy

Edited by GunDownGrace

Why are there so many AMA's recently? 

because people who are incapable of quality focus on quantity

can i not 1337 420 blaze it like sanic

que pasa?i dont speak /\/\[_][|-| 1337

attack on titan or zatch bell?

not too fond of anime for one reason,i fancy things like this

Deathstars <3 Haha saw them once live some years ago together with Sonic Syndicate!

there pretty good..some of there stuff is kind of off

but i love songs of theres like semi-automatic,modern death,chertograd,virtue to vice,last ammunition,play god.blitzkrieg,greatest fight on the earth

what do you think should happen to the moon. should we colonize it or let it be. i go for letting it be, if we start taking resources from it...well, byebye cruel world.

if the mining is conducted properly and we dont dig too deeply we can gain alot of resources and keep the tides from being chaotic as they are now,just gotta make sure to do it one layer at a time