Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, The Grineer Have Managed To Copy Corpus Tech.

TinoG100

While i was doing the new Spy-vaults in Suisei, Mercury, (Yes, i look for secret vault things in Mercury, don't judge me) my buddy accidentally triggered the alarm in one of the vaults, and suddenly, Lynx just showed up, I don't know if this is intended or not. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=425524648

Edited by TinoG100

Yes, it is intended... The Lynx appears to be an experiment being performed by the Grineer possibly to given them or stolen from the corpus. When the alarms are triggered the Lynx will attack each and every Grineer and Tenno in sight. If the Lynx is successfully killed and you manage to finish the mission you will receive the Lynx Sigil.

Edited by Firehead331

Maybe the corpus were trying to steal the griners data themselves.   This actually brings up a point that is somewhat on topic.  I've been wondering about inside the corpus research lab in the dojo (energy weapon research).  There is a jackal in the center of the room, why can't we use that thing ? I mean its just sitting there collecting dust. 

Maybe the corpus were trying to steal the griners data themselves.   This actually brings up a point that is somewhat on topic.  I've been wondering about inside the corpus research lab in the dojo (energy weapon research).  There is a jackal in the center of the room, why can't we use that thing ? I mean its just sitting there collecting dust. 

Dojo invasions confirmed... Jackal Guard confirmed... 

Edited by papatou15