Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Had A Dream About The Next Primed Warframe

Eidolon_Slayer

The next Prime isn't Trinity Prime. It's MINI-ty Prime! The first Warframe that has been crammed into a sentinel. It will grant you practically infinite energy, and make you invincible and untouchable! The only cost is 99.99999999999999% of all incoming Exp, Credits, and resources!

The grind is real, Tenno.

Purchase from the market for 13,370,000 platinum or from Prime Access for 3 car payments. You'll also get the new Syandana, Uglyglitch prime, and the Bling of War Sigil!

This was a fun post to write :)

So.. why is everyone assuming Volt/Prime is female?..

Laws of rotation suggest the next prime frame will be female. Unless Nova Prime is a very shapely male >.>

Edited by Aoden

Listen, listen everyone..

is gonna be Ash :v

#salt.

Ash prime. Anyone below me that mentions any other Warframe is wrong, because my gut tells me it's Ash. My gut is never wrong. (It has been wrong several times before :/ )

Do you guys want a white Ash Prime? So far, there has been one "white" and one "black" frame each prime 'gender rotation', and Volt Prime was the black one for males. If you want edgy black Ash Prime, you'll have to wait until the next set of male primes.

I think Oberon or Vauban Prime would look good in white. (Time to mod for flame repellant)

So.. why is everyone assuming Volt/Prime is female?..

Laws of rotation suggest the next prime frame will be female. Unless Nova Prime is a very shapely male >.>

It goes MMFFMMFFMMFF... Volt is a male frame, and the one before him was a female, so the next primed frame will be a male.