Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funnel Clouds Is, By Far, The Worst Augment Yet

nekrojiji

"Casting Tornado while Turbulence is active causes the tornadoes to circle Zephyr."

This option won by far in the council voting, yet DE chose the other augment. (Funnel Clouds was the 3rd most voted)

The question is, why do we even get to vote when it's ignored anyways. Same thing happened with the electric shield augment.

That, and

This is because everybody on the DC plays Loki and doesn't know what a Zeff-urr is.

I mean really..... Eeeeyo, I'm tired of using technology! While developers are ignoring me.

At least that's usefull ....... 

Let's face it ... Vauban is only good in infested defense where you need the vortex to stay in the same place ..... so throw 4 or 5 toilets in the same spot .... and you're good for the whole wave.

Or you could just wait duration before throwing the next one, without wasting 30% duration and a mod slot.

I mean you're going to stay in los to the vortex to kill enemies anyways.

and reddit.

Haha no.

LAWL there are far more useless/pointless augments...

Pacifying bolts says hi for instance. Utter crap. Even by crap standards.

And that's just one example.

EDIT : Then again, the base ability itself is crap already, so that just adds even more crap to the crap...^^'

Edited by Marthrym

LAWL there are far more useless/pointless augments...

Pacifying bolts says hi for instance. Utter crap. Even by crap standards.

And that's just one example.

EDIT : Then again, the base ability itself is crap already, so that just adds even more crap to the crap...^^'

I must agree with you about some augments...... I just talked here about Funnel Clouds because I tested it just before I wrote this post.

It's not like I don;t have standings ..... but a lot of augments just ...suck;

for example Chilling Globe ...... for that augment to be reliable I have to break more than half on my Frost ...... and without it .... I can do 40 min T4 defense solo with my build .... never tested more ....I'm lazy.

Edited by nekrojiji

"Casting Tornado while Turbulence is active causes the tornadoes to circle Zephyr."

This option won by far in the council voting, yet DE chose the other augment. (Funnel Clouds was the 3rd most voted)

The question is, why do we even get to vote when it's ignored anyways. Same thing happened with the electric shield augment.

DC augment voting also says that the winners may not make it into the game immediately, but instead they'll just add whatever fits the timeframe best so they can at least get some out there.

It is because the skill itself is bad in the beginning, so the augment looks bad

They said eventually they will make more augments for the same ability, I think the answer towards your question is that they didn't figure out how to write the codes for the most voted one so they make the one they can use least coding first

You know and I know that's not gonna be for a while.  A damn long while.

DC augment voting also says that the winners may not make it into the game immediately, but instead they'll just add whatever fits the timeframe best so they can at least get some out there.

So again, tell me what the point is to vote then. Are we doing it for the lulz or what? If they add it corresponding to whatever takes the least time/is easier to code, then we don't have to vote for them as it doesn't affect that in any kind of way. They may as well just put up a list with what they chose and let it be, voting on something that we cannot influence with said voting is pointless.

I agree with this

Don't know about funnel clouds itself

but a little remark

If you guys think like that I'm getting a bit doubtful of the DC itself, in a basic situation turbulence is 75 energy and tornado is 100, has there actually been an augment which work with another ability activation?

bad it is bad, however the worst? i don't think so, not the worst by a long shot, remember that there is always swing line, well of life's augment, chroma's 1 augment, hell you can't beat sleight of hand's augment in uselessnes, it's like de, knowing how actually detrimental to yourself casting sleight of hand is decided to make the augment whortless so that no one ever would even consider picking it up

Don't know about funnel clouds itself

but a little remark

If you guys think like that I'm getting a bit doubtful of the DC itself, in a basic situation turbulence is 75 energy and tornado is 100, has there actually been an augment which work with another ability activation?

the vauban vortex perpetual crap augment, even thought i for one can't fathom the reason why i would want to use that unless i plan to make a 1h+ vortex and go afk 

Edited by bl4ckhunter