Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change the 'operators' voice

Salient

This line and the delivery on "Multiple bio-signatures detected. We've got infested incoming." just irk me. The voice acting I find is quite good otherwise, just...that that delivery needs improvement. She doesn't sound serious when saying it, just like she's going to like get a sandwich or something.

I like her almost nonchalant delivery, like she really doesn't think it's going to be a problem for her favourite space "ninja/samurai/whatever" badasses.

I was surprised myself how much I actually liked her voice.

Could've been much much worse.

But still, "Something's wrong, there's a heavy unit approaching." After 10 heavies, she says it again... What is the thing that is "WRONG" in there?

Otherwise I'm cool with her.

This line and the delivery on "Multiple bio-signatures detected. We've got infested incoming." just irk me. The voice acting I find is quite good otherwise, just...that that delivery needs improvement. She doesn't sound serious when saying it, just like she's going to like get a sandwich or something.

thats what i like about it personally. for me it sounds "professional".

I liked her at the beginning, but am slowly learning to hate her. First she tells me to set a ship to self destruct. Then AFTER the countdown timer on the whole ship blowing up begins, she then mentions there's someone else on ship she wants me to fetch. WTF!

Also, the way she's non-descriptively warning about danger sounds like she wants me to get killed. She always sounds more amused than concerned that an elite is about to show up and open fire on me.

Edited by Ryme

i dont mind her voice. but i like playing games with subtitles on even if everything is in english.

and in this game i find it fun listening to knife party, skrillex, or balloon party. while playing. while listening to those, i cant hear her say stuff, all i see is her face appear foe 3 sec and all i can think is " S#&$s happening again..." then run off towards the waypoint.

The voicework on Lotus feels just slightly out of place, somehow. Like some of the lines don't match the tone and flow of the game as it should. Are Lotus' lines originally from dark Sector's first incarnation, before the setting change?

In particular, the line "Something's wrong, there's a heavy unit approaching" sounds a bit too surprised most of the time, considering that the quartet of Tenno just tore about twenty marines to pieces mere seconds before.