Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other People Exist. People Are Different. Live With It.

Gahrzerkire

i have no idea why DE is so against this concept, they are far too deep on the 'we must save the players from themselves' path, and that is a VERY BAD path to be on =/

i dont agree with the threadopener, not in any way because he fall into the trap of he do what he is talking "against" or "about", but doenst matter, life teaches us and the main thing is, are we capable to learn, are we open for information to learn etc.

im glad that DE dont give strange dreams which are totally unpractical in the game and in real life ground and support

thats all what i have to say here ...

the moment people stop starting the finish-counter when not all of the team are on the finish-area we can talk again about "some details" and about behaving :-)))

Them type that played 1000 hrs blah blah Mastery 19 blah blah.....respectable indeed.  But, using it as a crutch in a counter-arguement when you don't like being put in your place makes you look pathetic and gives decent players of the same credentials a bad rep.

-just to add.
;)

Edited by HawKish

I noticed that there is a gap between me and the rest of the players in a large majority, my skill, results and commitment stand out, but i use that to help others when they have difficulties.

There are however situations where i do criticize players:

- afk players/leechers

A report is sent after the match, there are cases where players had an emergency that had to be taken care of, they might even state in chat, those cases are ok, but everything else gets a critic in chat.

- unprepared players / pretenders

These players are the ones that are MR 19, have "done" raid multiple times and yet don't know how many consoles to hack, where to stand in 3rd stage or that the hijack has 3 pads that need to be pressed.

You will be criticized for not being prepared on many levels, i will never insult anyone, but you will wish you hadn't lied about "doing raids before"

These players question other players choices of warframes and/or MR but are simply walking corpses in raid, don't even dare complain about the MR4 oberon, excelent players clearly compenssate for other players inexperience, but we can't drag an entire team of them.

If you are inexperienced, you will have an escuse, if you are MR18, then i'm sorry, you should be ashamed.

Completionists

You want to get everything in the game, to complete the game to its fullest. This drives a competitive in-game market and economy, it fuels players to fight for loot, resources and an efficient way to get the most done. HOWEVER If you cannot get something or complete something understand that Its your own fualt. If you cant do something then you need to live with that. Don't punish others for what you lack. Instead Learn from them, and use them as a means to complete the game to its fullest.

Ehm what?? if "completionists" cant get something they usually ask for less grind, how is less grind punishing anyone but korean stereotype kind of players(though in the end it also helps them)??

also these "completionists" are simply players who got everything in game as time gone by, i can be considered one yet i dont want to get new stuff, i simply have nothing else to do.

Then exploits are not a playstyle, they can be considered cheating and ill treat those as such, however i dont blame players for using them, ill blame devs for doing nothing and blame players wanting to keep them in game excusing them as playstyle.

Edited by Davoodoo