The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheese's Fanarts: Banshee + Assorted Chibis [Nov 15]

Mucerp

Poor Rhino. XD

XDD I can draw guys too! Just that I'm cruddy at them.

Half an hour speedpaint for today, Ember!

tumblr_mn1ax95zRP1qf2m52o1_1280.jpg

Wow.. Just.. Wow!

I'm glad I'm not the only one whom had the same vision of Ember. 

Fantastic work!

I really want to make the Ember episode now.. * Grumbles about waiting on Female Voice Actresses. *

Those are 30min speedpaints you say. Huh.

Im even more amazed now.

Now you have done it! You are unable to disappoint me now!

... its not a good thing. Because my feedback will have no value now.

We can wait. This is good, but show us what you can REALLY do. :)

Haha I'm actually delegating time to doing stuff like this instead...I have a lot more fun doing quick sketches rather than full on paintings I think >_<

Will probably start on the guys sometime soon :'D

Edited by Iustitia

I really love seeing the different states of your artworks. Do you have any speedpaint videos? It would be great to see them comming to life!

And good to see that this thread does not end because we run out of female warframes. I am relieved :)

I really love seeing the different states of your artworks. Do you have any speedpaint videos? It would be great to see them comming to life!

And good to see that this thread does not end because we run out of female warframes. I am relieved :)

I could try recording a video for the next one I do! I don't usually stream paintings because it's very laggy on my computer.

I could try recording a video for the next one I do! I don't usually stream paintings because it's very laggy on my computer.

Well, please don't do it if it complicates things. Just enjoy working on your artworks because I enjoy looking at them :)

Though, speedpaint videos are a great way to show your skills. But I guess its not worth it if it makes painting more difficult because of lag.

Well, please don't do it if it complicates things. Just enjoy working on your artworks because I enjoy looking at them :)

Though, speedpaint videos are a great way to show your skills. But I guess its not worth it if it makes painting more difficult because of lag.

It generally does make things more difficult. It's just like trying to play a game with 20fps instead of 60.