Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Did You Do With Your Dex Dakra And Dex Furis?

thehotsung8701A

Question

16 answers to this question

Well apparently the Dex Dakra is tied for the highest slide melee damage in the game, along with the Kronen. So there's that I guess. Plus if you sell either one you can't get them back at all unless DE re-releases them in about a years time for their 3rd anniversary.

Haven't used em yet myself.

Not strong enough? LOL!

I use my Dex Dakra in T4 levels of games and do perfectly fine Melee Only. You can get them again, BUT, only next year (so next march 25th or something). If you sell them you won't have them for another year.

I don't understand why DE would give everyone a strong weapon.  Shouldn't strong weapon be earn?  Even so, it not the strongest melee weapon in the game right?

I don't understand why DE would give everyone a strong weapon.  Shouldn't strong weapon be earn?  Even so, it not the strongest melee weapon in the game right?

There really isn't a "strongest" in the game. Each has it's drawbacks and benefits. Among the dual sword type weapons, dex dakra is definitely in the top 3 or 5 though.

Not strong enough? LOL!

I use my Dex Dakra in T4 levels of games and do perfectly fine Melee Only. You can get them again, BUT, only next year (so next march 25th or something). If you sell them you won't have them for another year.

IF you do it right anything can T4, so thats out of the question.

These gears might be released for the anniversary next year so if you really need the slot then you can sell it off.

Heavy weapons deal the most damage in the game in a single hit, galatine/ scindo p. Dex dakra is pretty high in the ladder though.

in hope they will be used to make something else

That will never happen unless DE wants the biggest S#&$ storm these forums have ever seen. 

Now what your opinion on the Dex Furis in terms of secondary weapon?

They are pretty good as secondaries. I currently use them over my Akstilletto, but switch between them & the Aksomati. The high rate of fire is what makes the dps so great, but at the same time the high rate of fire eats it's ammo like nothing you've ever seen. A pistol ammo mutation mod is highly recommended. 

Already had a 4-forma Dex Furis so the new one kinda got sold. I have use for its inventory slot, though, so it served well, if briefly. Old one sees regular use on a variety of 'frames.

Dex Dakra is presently cutting up enemies in wild abandon on several 'frames. NyxP has taken a liking to it despite not being a prime weapon (appearences, don't you know). Sayrn finds use for it on occasion. Last I saw FrostP, he was sporting the twin swords as well. So, it's seeing fairly regular use.

I kept them but I don't use them. I'd use the sexy dakra if they had a different holster placement...ha I know petty..call me what you want but you can't call me___________MONEY!!! I enjoy the dex furis but I prefer my acrid or akmagnus over them.

dex dakra is good but not my style - I like to copter with weapons, like Tipedo

dex furis - my #1 sidearm right now. modded properly, forma and can kill any non-boss enemy with 1/20-1/10 of a magazine. Really powerful actually. But as ppl stated it eats ammo. So I put max pistol mutation and tend to get carrier with me when I use it

Edited by maumastoks