Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Has The Most Damaging Aoe?

Jordan_McBeast

Only if you intend to fight Corpus exclusively.

Nah Volt does fine damage against everyone except high level Infested once you level him up.

Likewise Ember does great against everyone except Corpus (she's amazing vs Grineer because they all stun).

Is Saryn's ultimate still instagibbing everything all day?

after using banshee for a bit i am going to have to go with banshee. The range on that ulti with range mod is outrageous. You can wipe out entire defence waves by standing in the middle.

Although doesn't do wonders against high level ancients.

Edited by TunaMayo

Why does no one mention frost?

Because his range is pants, and does average damage against to all factions rather than high to a specific. Also rubbish against ancients, can guarantee that once cast a disrupter will always get you before you can move.

Ive currently got Frost/Rhino/Banshee and without a doubt Banshee wins purely because of the range compared to other AOE's

Since I found excaliburs radial javelin to be a little unimpressive, I am looking for a warframe with the best AOE.

I am currently making the Volt warframe which has supposedly got a good ultimate ability, but I need someone to tell me for sho' ;)

Banshee's Uber.

KK.

after using banshee for a bit i am going to have to go with banshee. The range on that ulti with range mod is outrageous. You can wipe out entire defence waves by standing in the middle.

Although doesn't do wonders against high level ancients.

Uhhh, it doesn't do JACK against even low level ancients. On the first ancients that appear on xini with a max focus on a max quake, I do 33 damage to an ancient for a whopping grand total of 198! It doesn't even stun them either so it's pretty much useless on ALL ancients.

While Banshee's range is huge, her ult's damage starts to fall off when enemies get over lvl 25+.  Also, since it's a DoT, you're stuck in that spot for 10 seconds.  If you want instant nukes, Saryn does a ton of damage instantly, but in a smaller radius.

3.Banshee melt everything real fast in huge nuke range - exept ancients(she litteraly almost do nothing to them),and lvl30-35+ greenirs.Everything else 1 shoted up to lvl 60-80.

2.Saryn does around 1300 dmg to everything ignoring armor and obstacles,range are quite average tho, - melting litteraly everything in1 cast till lvl50-60 ancients.

1.ExCali wins the contest with most dmg aoe due to the 2x javelin chance per target,wich is 2x 1300 dmg per ancient , ofcourse ignoring armor,downside is its cant throw  spears at  targets thats lower then you,right on top of you, and doesnt ignore the wall.

P.S .Ember does pretty huge amount of dmg with her ulty, but shame it quite limited to the fraction and significaly lowered by armor.

Banshee's ult shreds Corpus and weak Infested into the mid 40s. Cast it about 3 seconds before you think you should because it has a noticable delay before damage starts. It's also a 7 second invincibility frame so there's that too. Don't expect it to do much to Grineer past level 30 or ancients of any level though.

Saryn's ult has the best damage potential since it ignores armor and scales on both continuity and focus. Excalibur's ult is probably actually second best since it also ignores armor and hits more targets in less time than Ash's ult.