Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is De Hq Located In The Back Of A Giant Kitchen?

Noobsdie4eva

Seriously though, in most behind the scenes videos and the devstreams I can hear an almost rhythmic crashing of plates. Its usually every so often on devstreams but in the sanctuary highlights there's a good 30 seconds of it constantly (roughly when we enter the first room).

This isn't a complaint, I'm just curious

If people payed me in fried schnitzels and let me sleep at a computer console I'd move to Canada, or Alaska, even. Access to the rooftop during rainfall will do nicely for showers. Unless it's Alaska, in which case that might be fatal.

Other then having to eat, sleep, shower and an internet connection, what do human beings really need anyway?

Companionship? Nah, just get a Kubrow dog.

If people payed me in fried schnitzels and let me sleep at a computer console I'd move to Canada, or Alaska, even. Access to the rooftop during rainfall will do nicely for showers. Unless it's Alaska, in which case that might be fatal.

Other then having to eat, sleep, shower and an internet connection, what do human beings really need anyway?

Companionship? Nah, just get a Kubrow dog.

We dont even need a dog

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130726164154/spongebob/images/e/eb/Spongebob,_Penny,_Chip,_%26_Used_Napkin.jpg

Edit: I HATE GOOGLE IMG LINKS

Edited by SgtFlex

The DE studio has an in-house kitchen with three full-time chefs that makes them free food.

It's one of the reasons why Digital Extremes is considered a great company to work at, if I recall.

I worked in a place that had free coffee. There was multiple coffee machines through the place. And when I say coffee I mean espresso (it's what people drink in here, other types of coffee you either do it at home or have to find a place that serves multiple types of coffee, or starbucks).

Even the machine with multiple things, like espresso, cappuccino, tea, milk chocolate, etc, was free.

Imagine if Megan had that. :P  (I myself had to resist the temptation of not going for coffee every time I could, and I was still drinking too much.)

But free food, man, that sounds nice. Too bad I'm a talentless bum living in Europe's butt.