The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False Profit Event Is A Complete Disaster.

Atomic_Beam

A limbo could banish himself and ignore the most dangerous threats a Bursa could have. Try someone like Nekros. Now he would have a bad time xD

I tried with limbo once, went against a 80-90 red bursa, banish didn't work and i got oneshotted.

I just noped and went back to cheesing it with trin.

1- Reduce the wait Time!!

Don't use the "passionate" offerings. Use the "humble" offerings, they process MUCH faster.

2- Fix the reward!!

The event is definitely not a credit farm. If you're there for any reason other than event points, you're wasting your time. If you want credits, there's tons of of other options.

3- Fix your event description and in game event!

- Make some serious tweaks at how this event works! You say on the forum that we have to kill it before it detects the fraud, but as soon as the first red text appears, once it passes away, a second red text comes up to say credits as been seized!! WTF??  

Don't wait for the 'second' red text to kill it. As soon as you see the first red "Fraudulent activity detected" and you hear Lotus say "Kill it now", you kill it now. Fast, before it figures out what you're doing. Shoot it in the back, it won't take damage from the front.

Hope this helps!

Once I was able to wrap my head around it, it's not too bad.

De needs better explanations for some of these events. Figuring out how to do obscure events isn't always as fun as you think it is DE. Remember, we're not in the office with you, what may seem obvious to you isn't too us.

Edited by Hypernaut1

I tried with limbo once, went against a 80-90 red bursa, banish didn't work and i got oneshotted.

I just noped and went back to cheesing it with trin.

Did you encounter an Isolator? If so it could have been its nullifier field

Soloing with Hysteria Valkyr is super easy.

Now, I didn't said it wasn't long and boring, just easy to solo with. I have now around 2600 event score and still going strong because I was a dummy and bought 16 100k void offerings before that price fix. So I want to get my credits back.

After you do 1500 score, after killing Bursa the second it says so you can get 150 000 credits. So its not that bad, the only problem is that I'm having I can get one shotted after my hysteria expires, or just want to scan the bloody thing for my codex! 

Just went Zephyr and brother went Frost. Did just fine on all versions except the last one when it was level 100 and randomly one shotting us out of no where. So it kept getting us a couple of times and almost ran out of lives.

That's just cheap as Zephyr has a lot of shield and health but it was no match the moment it hit me with something.

Other than that it was rather easy.

It's rather annoying to fight something that can one-shot Rhino through a high Strength Rhino Armor + 1k shields+health.

If you'll notice there are two ways to succeed at this event: trick the damned things into firing shots into a nearby wall (and hoping the AoE doesn't still kill you) or use one of the suits that has effectively unlimited HP (like Valkyir).

Otherwise your only option is to find a team and get revived... a lot. 

It's rather annoying to fight something that can one-shot Rhino through a high Strength Rhino Armor + 1k shields+health.

If you'll notice there are two ways to succeed at this event: trick the damned things into firing shots into a nearby wall (and hoping the AoE doesn't still kill you) or use one of the suits that has effectively unlimited HP (like Valkyir).

Otherwise your only option is to find a team and get revived... a lot. 

Rhino needs a buff nerf due to your expectations of it to be able to cheese.

Please stop trying to exploit the game.

Totally not loving the hydroid undertow hilarity. Nope, not at all.

I did not get ~600 score in a single mission abusing it.

The event is terrible, it should not have been rolled out with so many bugs, the least DE should do is introduce the reward mods into the drop tables very soon so those who became exasperated don't lose out because they didn't want to go through 30+ missions were they spent literally hours just waiting for a timer that half the time bugged out.

I wouldn't be surprised if DE see a drop in players after this. It's just disgusting releasing such a shody event that seemed to have had absolutely no quality assurance, carried out on it and absolutely no thought about if the event was fun or not.

I did only 3 runs and is enough to me. First run was before the hotfixes and the Bursa died. The other runs was a few minutes ago: one as Volt (one shotted by bursa) and one as Excalibur (out of range bug).

I play to have fun, not to be stressed. I'll wait for the mods and weapon return.

im just going to rank up my valkyr and cheese out the last 600 points i need, then im going to play another game.

i am completely over this companies idea of challenge being "one-shot them!!!" 

if i didn't want the weapon in-case they ever pull their head out of their....   then id just quit now. 

I just completed the event... It's not that bad... needs some coordination.....

Only the solo aspect is horrible.... Some may have completed it solo... but I'm sure most people won't manage to do this solo.

Actually its easier solo.

Well, some people think bad event is still better than no event at all. The type of people for whom Warframe is no longer a game but some necessity of life like food or water--would you starve to death or eat that soggy broccoli?

It's boring, mind-numbing, and buggy as all hell, sure, but since I've accepted this sort of lazy wait wall is to be expected from DE's competence and designs, boring/mediocre event is somewhat defensible. The people defending it are actually the most disappointed and jaded players, whose expectations and respect for DE's ability to make a functional product have fallen so far that they see a buggy event and say hey, that's just how this game is. 

I think (or at least in my opinion since I'm not a jaded player defending this thing) I'm defending this event, or any for that matter against threads that don't offer criticism constructively and just raise unhealthy attention to the flaws in things. 

I've said this before and I'll say it again, it's one thing to say something is bad/disappointing, it's another to say it's the worst thing in the world and claim ill intent and not offer any sound reasoning/argument as to why they may feel that way.

Players hugely blow things out of proportion and it doesn't help anything, it just makes both parties ( and the parties) in between miserable. 

I play this game for fun and the event didn't hinder that, so why would I be happy with going on the forums to see discussion with people whining about the same thing 18 million times?

Do you guys know that actual human beings work at DE? And they DO read threads and they DO care about feedback, so why go crazy about it on the forums? That's what people don't understand. Then they read a response like mine and comment "The forums are here for people to give feed back and express themselves" That's not a response to this, that's a defensive statement that has nothing to do with the problem (or any problem for that matter) here.