Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Bursa Moas Too Hard?

pepsi-tan

They are only too hard when people have no idea what to do with them.

In my opinion, they are a challenge at times and boring as hell at other times. I am not going to be playing any Corpus maps until the event ends because of people who cannot figure out NOT to kill it before it is done. Then of course, they scream about being 'cheated' and often ragequit.

They just seem too random for me in this event. It will stand there, make noises, and do that for 4 minutes and then out of nowhere it will instagib you, because whatever - you were standing there for 4 minutes and it got tired of you. They seem just buggy right now, not hard, but buggy. If your intend is to kill it, it dies pretty much instantly weather it's level 30 or level 100, so no they aren't hard, the babysitting part and randomness of their behaviour + instagib abilities is what makes them semi annoying. 

Besides side stepping around it for the duration it takes to transfer the dough bring boring of the even to a whole next level. 

Volt's shields do a world of difference while you're waiting... Ground pounds and blast radius sorts of things still get through but nothing can hit you dead on anymore, especially the rockets. Suuuper useful. Just stand a couple paces back and you're good (and still in range of transfer)