Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Bursa Moas Too Hard?

pepsi-tan

This could be considered bad AI, but for an enemy that looks like a bulldozer, it seems quite appropriate, so I hope it doesn't change.

I think most the danger comes from surrounding mobs.

The Denial MOA needs to be hit hard by that nerf hammer, because as Mag, with 2000 shields, it still one shots me.

The Denial MOA needs to be hit hard by that nerf hammer, because as Mag, with 2000 shields, it still one shots me.

Ha yah, I'm using Valkyr, maxed Vitality and maxed Steel Fiber, and my heart starts pounding when it comes time to re-cast Hysteria XD

If it weren't for blast procs from the red ones (which let every single rocket pummel you and completely obliterate you unless you're invincible) and those 300-a-tick bleed procs from the white ones, I'd be fine with the way things are.

But holy crap, I would love it if we didn't get instakilled from a tiny scrape from a single attack because our angry dialup ATMs had a lucky roll of the dice.

Edited by SortaRandom

That was a pretty low level one in that video, they get a lot stronger by the time you finish the 1500 points.  But that said, there are plenty of ways to mess with them to negate some of that power. 

What irritates me is mostly the Isolator Bursa having nulifier bubbles, and they can deploy multiple ones at the same time..... WTF DE. 

by themselves they are manageable, but when you scale them up to level 60+ with swarms of level 60+ enemies pouring in at the same time and are forced to just stand there for 10 minutes taking it to the face... then it just gets dumb. 

Then transmission is out range though?

Pretty sure as long as the Bursa is trying to kill you you're not gonna be out of range.

Invisibility, on the other hand...

Also, Bursas is pretty easy to deal with until you reach the point where they hit level 100 and starts nuking rooms.

Pretty sure as long as the Bursa is trying to kill you you're not gonna be out of range.

Invisibility, on the other hand...

Also, Bursas is pretty easy to deal with until you reach the point where they hit level 100 and starts nuking rooms.

I think it has to do with aggro.  Going invisable makes you lose aggro, while going invulnerable keeps aggro. 

Da heck, I thought they fix it xD

DE GG...

That was a pretty low level one in that video, they get a lot stronger by the time you finish the 1500 points.  But that said, there are plenty of ways to mess with them to negate some of that power. 

What irritates me is mostly the Isolator Bursa having nulifier bubbles, and they can deploy multiple ones at the same time..... WTF DE. 

You forgot the shock they give... at lvl 100 this happens:

Isolator Bursa

animated-gif-80s-gif-zap-vhs-Favim.com-6

Me

tumblr_ll8r7lBkoB1qafrh6.gif

Edited by Fionntan