Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Golem Going To Be A Trial?

Doom_Bunny

So with the recent news of the G3 Golem, I'm a little upset. I was hoping it would be another boss that I could access instantly or go solo, without having to herd people on chat. Admittedly the boss fights do get a certain spice from the trials with the previous missions and the multiple objectives. However just getting into the trial requires that you gather willing people. Which gets harder day by day as more and more people have already done the trial. Why must even the system used to get into trials be difficult? Can I not just play a public match? Perhaps play solo and get destroyed? inb4 "play with friends"

If the only way to access Golem was to be via trial then it's going to get harder to obtain the drops. Which will be slightly annoying especialy if he drops a warframe or weapon(s). Unless you make it into that intial rush of people trying to obtain the latest gear, it won't be hard at all.

If Golem was like Vay Hek and had the trial and regular version that would be grand.

I'm also very upset about this. I've been waiting for months and months for new Archwing content, and this drought is getting ridiculous. The only things the devs have been touting for it are "J-3" and "Sharkwing".

Not only is J-3 not completely Archwing content, now I find out it's a Trial? How about giving us a normal Archwing boss first? Why would you make the only real addition to Archwing since its release exclusively aimed at a small portion of the community?

Sharkwing just sounds lame, not interested in it at all. I think it's pretty pathetic that the theme "space ninjas in space" has barely been explored, and the devs are already dumping it to move onto "swimming ninjas". I suppose I can expect DE to focus on anything for more than a week.