Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

I know that. But it still can not shake my feeling that the proto-warframes and Tenno were Black Ops research done by a military faction using cloning and biotech.

They diacovered that there was something in the Fold. When the Zariman returned, they had subjects.

They used their vast biotech and nanotech skills to study and craft the first warframes, after the rhino prime incident.

This was the birth of a new wave of Void-technology, the Tenno a secret army they used to take power of Origin.

The Oro, the lifeforce found in the Tenno they used to create Forma, and the Oro to make themselves immortal.

Much later, they built the Primes and made the Tenno public against the Sentients. Excaibur Prime and Mag Prime was the first to be revealed.

But as the soldier in Mag codex says, he was a Tenno-denier. They were rumors and propaganda decades or centuries old from the Void Era.

Am I making sense?

This likely is the most probable course. I'm still a LITTLE hesitant to think the Tenno were used AS weapons before that point due to the Excalibur Codex, but... Well, that's a discussion that's been had many a time before.

This likely is the most probable course. I'm still a LITTLE hesitant to think the Tenno were used AS weapons before that point due to the Excalibur Codex, but... Well, that's a discussion that's been had many a time before.

I know. At this point I just wish they changed Excals Lore to fit with the rest.

I know. At this point I just wish they changed Excals Lore to fit with the rest.

It fits the rest.

It states that they were messing with the void before but didnt actually accomplish anything.

So they were testing and experimenting before.

We dont know the result but something might have come from that.

It fits the rest.

It states that they were messing with the void before but didnt actually accomplish anything.

Aye, the fact that their "science and reason failed" would help push them towards the kind of religiosity that we see in the Crewman Synth - "may the Void have mercy on you" - and in the descendants in the Corpus - "Give unto the Void!" "I commit thee to the Void".

It fits the rest.

In their desperation they turned to the void. They took the few twisted that had returned and gave them armor and training. They turned them into weapons, warrior Gods.

I am quite convinced that the Sentients were not fully concepted at the time this was written. All of the events we have been told since, point away from Excalibur being a weapon developed during the end of the war.

It seemed to fit back then; a dying race slapping together the A-bomb and throwing it at the enemy, knowing full well they might die in the blast.

But now, it feels, as suggested, Orokin War-propaganda.

Well, given these new skins I am starting to lean towards the notion of the Warframe we see and whatever body is underneath it as being separated creatures, like clothing on a body, while in reality it's only the creature underneath that makes a difference and determines the powers - the armor on the Warframe is, basically, just a way to hide the abomination within.

Well, given these new skins I am starting to lean towards the notion of the Warframe we see and whatever body is underneath it as being separated creatures, like clothing on a body, while in reality it's only the creature underneath that makes a difference and determines the powers - the armor on the Warframe is, basically, just a way to hide the abomination within.

I'm just wondering why the Saryn and Trinity skins don't have feet...

The skins will likely be tweaked a bit to match Warframe's aesthetic but keep the overall original design.

Yep those. They'll probably have innate faction damage against Infested units. I also hope one of them have Tar Moa puke ability.

I'm curious to see how they'll work, and what will be special about the different breeds.

I want to see how the "Second dream" quest will destroy this thread.

Or how it will prove this thread right...