Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

This is just, well, ridiculous. Warframes got human shape. Gosh, even most of weapons are designed to fit into human-shaped hand. Swords got hilt. There is LIFE support systems. Orokin are humans, Tenno are the same humans, who probably got supernatural powers. Corpus are humans. Grineer were humans (they still technically are). Infested are mostly twisted humans.

This is so simple, and yet, there are ton of theories.

This is just, well, ridiculous. Warframes got human shape. Gosh, even most of weapons are designed to fit into human-shaped hand. Swords got hilt. There is LIFE support systems. Orokin are humans, Tenno are the same humans, who probably got supernatural powers. Corpus are humans. Grineer were humans (they still technically are). Infested are mostly twisted humans.

This is so simple, and yet, there are ton of theories.

Because the Void is the unknown element and the switching between the VERY clearly VERY different body type (and gender) Warframes that the Tenno do posses interesting questions. There's no question that the Tenno were human, and in a metaphysical sense still are (human soul and all), but do they still look like us? Do they have a physical body of their own?

THOSE are the questions that we seek answered.

When ever people say that the Brawler has no head i cant help but ask: Are they blind or something...? Its pretty damn easy to see that he has a Head

His head is literally as long and big as another warframe's neck, where the hell is this neck then?

Edited by AlphaWolf003

Because the Void is the unknown element and the switching between the VERY clearly VERY different body type (and gender) Warframes that the Tenno do posses interesting questions. There's no question that the Tenno were human, and in a metaphysical sense still are (human soul and all), but do they still look like us? Do they have a physical body of their own?

THOSE are the questions that we seek answered.

I personally think that switching warframes has nothing to do with the lore. This is more like a gameplay mechanic. No one wants to play only as Excalibur for a whole game.

Edited by Charles_Rex

I personally think that switching warframes has nothing to do with the lore. This is more like a gameplay mechanic. No one wants to play only as Excalibur for a whole game.

... Until you remember the Stolen Dream and Limbo Quest.

What's wrong with them? (Sorry, I haven't complete Limbo Theorem yet).

Ordis literally tells you to collect Limbo's parts to craft 'im, and that's a game lore related quest. Go watch the full mission on youtube if you wanna.

And I meant Hidden Message quest, not Stolen Dreams my bad. 

Ordis literally tells you to collect Limbo's parts to craft 'im, and that's a game lore related quest. Go watch the full mission on youtube if you wanna.

And I meant Hidden Message quest, not Stolen Dreams my bad. 

Well, Limbo is probably Warframe's (suit) name.

So I just read some manga and it has a concept where instead of wearing the suit, it completely changes your physiology into a different form, pretty much creating a new body, just with your mind.

EXPLANATION

QwhdPyu.png

Essentially changing the weak 4'9 main character to a 6'3 superhuman.

I dunno, just thought of this topic while reading. Not sure if that's something I should worry about or not.

Ever notice how some body builders are so damn muscular, they don't have necks?

They don't lose their neck because they are muscular, it's just harder to spot because their back is large, but looking from the front, it's still visibly there. Brawler isn't even as half as buff as those guys. He looks like an average adult (a bit skinnier if I might add).

Well, Limbo is probably Warframe's (suit) name.

Lotus calls the 'Mirage' in the Hidden Message quest 'Mirage'. We don't know what Warframes are yet, either.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

So I just read some manga and it has a concept where instead of wearing the suit, it completely changes your physiology into a different form, pretty much creating a new body, just with your mind.

EXPLANATION

QwhdPyu.png

Essentially changing the weak 4'9 main character to a 6'3 superhuman.

I dunno, just thought of this topic while reading. Not sure if that's something I should worry about or not.

This is the kind of thing people are referencing when they mention Guyver and etc. That the Warframe is probably changing the Tenno body to fit the suit. It is pretty plausible since there are references to the Warframes being techno-organic. It's very likely that Warframes share a common link with Technocyte in it's ability to reshape the body of it's host.

They don't lose their neck because they are muscular, it's just harder to spot because their back is large, but looking from the front, it's still visibly there. Brawler isn't even as half as buff as those guys. He looks like an average adult (a bit skinnier if I might add).

Lotus calls the 'Mirage' in the Hidden Message quest 'Mirage'. We don't know what Warframes are yet, either.

They said the newest one has a super muscular torso

This is the kind of thing people are referencing when they mention Guyver and etc. That the Warframe is probably changing the Tenno body to fit the suit. It is pretty plausible since there are references to the Warframes being techno-organic. It's very likely that Warframes share a common link with Technocyte in it's ability to reshape the body of it's host.

The thing I posted was that there is no suit, it's changes his body into a completely different and superhuman beast form.

COMPLETELY different

Edited by Jakcal

The thing I posted was that there is no suit, it's changes his body into a completely different and superhuman beast form.

COMPLETELY different

First of all, i didn't say there was a suit and my comment was clearly about how Warframes are probably Technocyte that alter the Tenno body. It's the same concept in Ratman anyway. Body altered by something external.

In the case of Ratman, it's a watch-like device that rearranges his atoms to change his body into a bigger and stronger form. It's still technically a suit, it just forms using the current materials of his body and etc. He isn't 100% organic and running around naked.

Edited by EmptyDevil

First of all, i didn't say there was a suit and my comment was clearly about how Warframes are probably Technocyte that alter the Tenno body. It's the same concept in Ratman anyway. Body altered by something external.

In the case of Ratman, it's a watch-like device that rearranges his atoms to change his body into a bigger and stronger form. It's still technically a suit, it just forms using the current materials of his body and etc. He isn't 100% organic and running around naked.

Welll you see ok good sir 

Sorry somethings wrong with me tomorrow. Meant upper body. They say he skipped leg day or something.

I should be the one saying that to you. Especially considering the concept is the same and you didn't realize it lol.

I did realize they're similar (although my knowledge of Guyver is around 2 S#&$s)

The ratman concept is saying there is no suit (completely changing your old body into a super human one) and I'm not sure if Guyver is a suit (changing body so it fits into suit?), so if you could explain that to me that would be nice.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHHA

Also the completely similar part was supposed to be sarcastic, although I guess bold isn't the sarcasm thingy.

Sorry somethings wrong with me tomorrow. Meant upper body. They say he skipped leg day or something.

I did realize they're similar (although my knowledge of Guyver is around 2 S#&$s)

The ratman concept is saying there is no suit (completely changing your old body into a super human one) and I'm not sure if Guyver is a suit (changing body so it fits into suit?), so if you could explain that to me that would be nice.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHHA

Also the completely similar part was supposed to be sarcastic, although I guess bold isn't the sarcasm thingy.

You're getting too hung up on the suit aspect when i explicitly said the concept is the same. The concept being the host's body is physically altered by a device/suit/etc to achieve the desired results.

Ratman's concept isn't saying "There is no suit", it's saying that the Append Gear will rearrange/reshape/change anyone's atom to make them powerful. It rearranges the organic to form his stronger/muscular body and the inorganic for the costume he is wearing. Ratman's Append Gear is similar to this in what it does:

In Guyver, the device/creature bonds with it's host and changes the physiology as well by producing two tumor-like nodes on the back of the host when not using the suit. The nodes are used to detect other Guyvers and to summon their own. When equipping the Guyver, it combines with the host and changes their organs into organic weapons and removes the ones it deems unnecessary for combat. The line between the host and the Guyver is essentially nonexistent when combined  - they become one entity.

Ratman

- Append Gear changes the host body.

Guyver

- Guyver Unit changes the host body.

Warframe

- Theorized that the Warframe is Technocyte based and changes the Tenno body.

Bold lettering and underlining is not used to indicate sarcasm, It's used to emphasize something. The context of your statement had zero indication of sarcasm. Try a different font for sarcasm for future reference.

You're getting too hung up on the suit aspect when i explicitly said the concept is the same. The concept being the host's body is physically altered by a device/suit/etc to achieve the desired results.

Ratman's concept isn't saying "There is no suit", it's saying that the Append Gear will rearrange/reshape/change anyone's atom to make them powerful. It rearranges the organic to form his stronger/muscular body and the inorganic for the costume he is wearing. Ratman's Append Gear is similar to this in what it does:

In Guyver, the device/creature bonds with it's host and changes the physiology as well by producing two tumor-like nodes on the back of the host when not using the suit. The nodes are used to detect other Guyvers and to summon their own. When equipping the Guyver, it combines with the host and changes their organs into organic weapons and removes the ones it deems unnecessary for combat. The line between the host and the Guyver is essentially nonexistent when combined - they become one entity.

Ratman

Guyver

Warframe

Bold lettering and underlining is not used to indicate sarcasm, It's used to emphasize something. The context of your statement had zero indication of sarcasm. Try a different font for sarcasm for future reference.

What ever you say

In Guyver, the device/creature bonds with it's host and changes the physiology as well by producing two tumor-like nodes on the back of the host when not using the suit. The nodes are used to detect other Guyvers and to summon their own. When equipping the Guyver, it combines with the host and changes their organs into organic weapons and removes the ones it deems unnecessary for combat. The line between the host and the Guyver is essentially nonexistent when combined  - they become one entity.

Ratman

Guyver

Warframe

Nice theory, one of the more probable. But it has one inconsistancy. Why do we still use frames on relay? It is a part of lore, there was an event centered around them.