Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

This was an idea I posted elsewhere, but it actually fits this topic just as well.

Watch it end up being...

Ordis always thought the ship was bigger than it was. What exactly IS behind that door?

After asking about what's behind the door in the ship, Ordis also wonders the same thing. However, upon attempting to open the door, Ordis starts to freak out. He doesn't understand why. Part of him is curious, but another part is preventing it from being allowed. This causes conflict within his programming and he ends up being hostile to the point where he tries to take life support offline. You end up having to take him offline.

You finally open the door, and the reason you never see yourself swap suits...that sudden "memory loss" between swapping those suits...and the ability to freely move from suit to suit despite them having various sizes and shapes......it all finally makes sense.

Opening the door, you find a dead Tenno. Lotus was wrong. You were never "rescued" by the Lotus. You were trapped inside a warframe...locked away for the safety of any Tenno attempting to utilize a suit you've infected yourself into. In the back of the ship is the "pilot" of the warframe you control. You are a consciousness capable of jumping from suit to suit activating it and utilizing it without the need of a pilot. In essence, you are a living shell...a warframe. Once your kind was discovered...jumping from warframe to warframe...they singled you out and locked you away until the Lotus unknowingly freed you. Now that you're free, you're out to terrorize the galaxy once more. Lotus is the Harbinger of Death and Destruction without realizing it...releasing you to go to system to system...planet to planet...destroying anything in your path. As for poor Ordis, after you killed his true Operator, you corrupted his code in order to be able to utilize him for your own nefarious deeds while removing his memory of his true Operator and the Operator's demise...that rotting carcass back in the cargo hold.

Then again...maybe Lotus knew exactly what you were...

PLOT TWIST!

So there you have it. You're a non-human organism that's capable of controlling warframe suits.

Edited by RpTheHotrod

You are singing the Demon-song. We have been through a few tracks, but not the entire album, so I guess you just added one.

Tenno were once human, the devs say so. What they are now? Not sure. But a viral-lifeform sound like Technocyte with a mind, wich sound like the Thing, wich make me think of the Zerg, wich are kinda like the Infested, that the Tenno fought after the Old War, who now are back and says Tenno are their flesh.

One can make these mindmaps if one truly wants to.

But Tenno were human at one point.

Lotus is our guide, not a "harbinger of death". Seriously, how many times does it need to be said before everyone will learn?

I don't think you actually read the whole thing. I'd suggest re-reading it. Also, it's just a silly theory. From her point of view, she is a guide. She just doesn't realize what's she's guiding. She's not the villian. We are :P

I don't think you actually read the whole thing. I'd suggest re-reading it. Also, it's just a silly theory. From her point of view, she is a guide. She just doesn't realize what's she's guiding. She's not the villian. We are :P

We have word-of-god that the Tenno and by extension the Lotus are definitively the "good guys"

I did actually read the whole thing. I'd suggest taking it to the Fan Zone.

So I was just doing my regular thang, when I came across this picture.

034.jpg

It's not confirmed bu the concept artists are supposed to create stuff based on what the information their told about the frame. Not sure why their making a new frame already, unless this is just the concept artist making some doodles.

Everything we knew is a lie.

Or this could be an enemy.

I'm alright with that.

034.jpg

It's not confirmed bu the concept artists are supposed to create stuff based on what the information their told about the frame. Not sure why their making a new frame already, unless this is just the concept artist making some doodles.

I'm alright with that.

If 1-to-4 is a new frame, then I say Soul/Ghost/Energy Being confirmed.

But I don't think it is. But this all... feels disturbingly... I don't know. I don't know what to make of this. I have no context damnit!

034.jpg

I'm alright with that.

Looks extremely Forerunner. And fake.

But I don't think it is. But this all... feels disturbingly... I don't know. I don't know what to make of this. I have no context damnit!

http://www.artofbigham.com/

Here's the artists page.

He did some stuff that got into the game.

Most of the stuff he did for Warframe had 'Warframe' at the bottom right corner though, so this might not be official and it could just be a doodle.

http://www.artofbigham.com/

Here's the artists page.

He did some stuff that got into the game.

Most of the stuff he did for Warframe had 'Warframe' at the bottom right corner though, so this might not be official and it could just be a doodle.

Well it IS under the Warframe tab...Though, again, I have zero context as to even GUESS to what this is. Best I can figure it's Orokin, but that could mean anything at this point.

Or maybe those are just armor plates worn over a generic Warframe suit.

This concept art looks too regal to be Tenno, and something feel a bit off that it should be Orokin.

Sentient concepts maby. In that case we have some interesting story-developments to look forward to. As in Sentients are humanoid or invisible like the Nine in lotr.

If it is Orokin, then are they returning?

In any case, this told me what artdirection DE have been on for the past year.

AND check out the three probable Grineer units. The twin-one and the body-machine is especially interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Well it IS under the Warframe tab...Though, again, I have zero context as to even GUESS to what this is. Best I can figure it's Orokin, but that could mean anything at this point.

That is most definitely the orokin design ethos. IMHO unlikely to be actual Orokin, but devices that were in service to the Orokin. I mean you see plenty of "floating" elements in Orokin/Prime design.

Remember they are scoping out an Orokin Moonbase right now.

That is most definitely the orokin design ethos. IMHO unlikely to be actual Orokin, but devices that were in service to the Orokin. I mean you see plenty of "floating" elements in Orokin/Prime design.

Wait wait. You suggest this is some kind of sentries? Like the Army in a Kings Tomb?

I HAVE allways wanted the Neural sentry to be a fightable Boss at some point.

Now that I've spent more time looking at the picture, it's most likely not a new warframe. Probably an enemy.

Why?

-To much gold, most likely Orokin. Most frames have little to no gold if their not primed.

DE never really talked about making Orokin based enemies though. (I just remembered Orokin moon in the far future)

-Possibly Sentient, from what we have seen of them, they like crimson. First three have blue energy, which the Sentients seem to like. Unlikely though.

-Maybe Orokin tech stolen by the Sentients :P

Derp possibruh thought.

Forerunners, from Halo? They were obsessed with making things float. Like the arms of 4 of those things in that picture.

I meant the fake part lol.

Came from a warframe concept artist (although we may still need confirmation)

Or maybe those are just armor plates worn over a generic Warframe suit.

Seems a little too.... Full, too complete and covering, to be armor plates... At least in terms of, like actual armor we could wear. Possible it's lore-wise armor that could have been that.

I think what's being said about it as a potential enemy might be something, but that does raise of the question of: what? why? Where do these guys fit in? Are they like the Corrupted?

All in all, we just have to wait and see.

The idea of these being like a new enemy faction or something gives me an uncomfortable itch.... But maybe these guys are connected to the Sentients?

MY GOD! The Moon is the Tombs of the Sentient!

034.jpg

I'm alright with that.

Wow... I quote from a devstream. "We just don't make one frame anymore." && I love the first . and last one

034.jpg

I'm alright with that.

Best not to assume this is a new frame. It looks very Orokin to me though. Maybe it's some kind of Orokin proxy or suits for the emperors.