Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx/nyx Prime Rework Suggestion

Vasault

This is a tiny little suggestion for nyx, i just want to know if could be possible to get rid of that big thingy on the head of nyx prime, she looks like an alien from the movies, and also make the psychic bolts a whole rework, like reveal enemies position, but i think it should be better if you made another skill instead, like control the body of the enemy, i don't know, i find that psychic bolts isn't a good skill at all, 

if i use another helmet, she looks freaking ridiculous !! also, psychic bolts is bad, no matter how much you get from augments, i find it a little bit generic, i guess having the chance to reveal enemies, it makes more sense, she's a mind controller you know?

if i use another helmet, she looks freaking ridiculous !! also, psychic bolts is bad, no matter how much you get from augments, i find it a little bit generic, i guess having the chance to reveal enemies, it makes more sense, she's a mind controller you know?

The Nemesis Skin?

Personally I think they should just rename psychic bolts into psychic blast. Instead of firing bolts, it should have the reverse effect of mags, pull. Have it perform a cone like blast infront of her that knocks down heavy targets and blasts normal enemy units away from her. This would be much more practical.

Personally I think they should just rename psychic bolts into psychic blast. Instead of firing bolts, it should have the reverse effect of mags, pull. Have it perform a cone like blast infront of her that knocks down heavy targets and blasts normal enemy units away from her. This would be much more practical.

wow that's also a good idea

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Banshee

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Boom

Not saying a (longer-than-Sonic-Boom-range please) knockdown cone attack wouldn't be sweet,

it's just that, after stuff like Irradiating Disarm / Antimatter Absorb, this wouldnt exactly help make Nyx more unique :P

If the Bolts simply immobilized enemies a good while, that might be enough.

Maybe a little more (bleed) damage to reward those rare 100%-or-above Power Strength (yay Mind Freak) builds.

Imho leave Nyx Prime as it is, use another helmet or use the standard one if you don't like her. It's not Volt Prime, Nyx Prime only gets a minor armour boost which is pretty much underwhelming. You can play Nyx exactly like her Primed version.

On Psychic Bolts: i had an idea some time ago. Sonce DE decided to give her a damage ability as a second i would rework it. It should be something like this.

Psychic Crush (or a better name): Nyx reaches out to the target's mind flaring his nerves in an uncontrollable pain and self harm frenzy. The target can only scream in pain while his brain procedes to deconstruct itself.

50 energy, 10m range with autolock cast (like Mind Control). Deals 400 (or 500, or something else) Finisher damage to a target in 5 ticks over 4 seconds. Target is stuned and falls to the ground while experiencing convulsions for the whole duration.

- Power Range affects casting range.

- Power Strenght affects the damage.

- Power Duration does NOT affect the timer of the DoT nor the stun duration.

Edited by Autongnosis

not gonna lie, the nemesis skin, she doesn't even look like a female beauty, also the helmet is spooky °_°

Please do not bang the Tenno.

The Tenno are horrifying monsters

They were poured into pleasing warframe shapes so they could at least somewhat work around regular people.

But what is under that skin...