The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... U16.5 Tomarow?

Dawn11715

Considering 16.4 was a very huge update, I honestly am afraid we won't get 16.5 tomorrow, as it's supposed to be another very huge update, while 16.4 was not supposed to.

I mean, I'd love to, but it seems hard to me that they're releasing 2 very big updates at a a week distance!

Considering 16.4 was a very huge update, I honestly am afraid we won't get 16.5 tomorrow, as it's supposed to be another very huge update, while 16.4 was not supposed to.

I mean, I'd love to, but it seems hard to me that they're releasing 2 very big updates at a a week distance!

J3 GOLEM AHOY!

Its possible, though the chances are slim. I do hope they release it when its ready, regardless of update days.

Well, here are a few things:

End of False Profit.  As consequence, full release of Riot MOAs? 

DE seems to like major features to be introduced with events or such.  Having just had a full event, there is a slim to none chance of another event, though maybe a large scale alert?  A new quest is also possible. 

There's always a possibility for more gear, including frames. 

New enemies?  Including Void ports of existing ones. 

Movement 2.0 is not ready yet I think? 

For flavor, Alad V being Salad V?  Hek ranting, "TENNO!!!  Did you really think, it would be, A MAJOR UPDATE!?!?!"

I'm pretty sure the 16.5 people are expecting was 16.4. The week we would have gotten 16.4 we instead got a hotfix, and then the following week was the unveiling of the Riot MOA (kind of) and an event as promised. People are expecting two large updates with an event back to back without thinking that they probably already got the update they're expecting, just with a lower number.

The underwater tileset is coming in update 16.5.......right? :v

Ok ok, so...Noooot really :

We'll get a new conclave map from this place & the new tileset will reach a whole planet when U17 & revamped Tyl Regor enter the game...

I'm pretty sure the 16.5 people are expecting was 16.4. The week we would have gotten 16.4 we instead got a hotfix, and then the following week was the unveiling of the Riot MOA (kind of) and an event as promised. 

No, cause that is not the Event that DE announced.

16.5 will have an Event that features the new underwater tileset.

@topic: unlikely to happen this week, my bet is on next week.

I'm pretty sure the 16.5 people are expecting was 16.4. The week we would have gotten 16.4 we instead got a hotfix, and then the following week was the unveiling of the Riot MOA (kind of) and an event as promised. People are expecting two large updates with an event back to back without thinking that they probably already got the update they're expecting, just with a lower number.

Not really since 3 new maps and deathmatch should be contained in 16.5.

(Think i heared this)

No, cause that is not the Event that DE announced.

16.5 will have an Event that features the new underwater tileset.

@topic: unlikely to happen this week, my bet is on next week.

Isn't the underwater tileset for U17? I recall 16.5 having Excalibur rework, Liset painting, and some other things.

Isn't the underwater tileset for U17? I recall 16.5 having Excalibur rework, Liset painting, and some other things.

The only confirmed stuff for 16.5 is PvP additions.

None of the above has been confirmed.

Sadly, I'd say, as I'm dying to have the new Excalibur!

Edited by siralextraffo