Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post The Music Of Your Country!

unknow99

Wassup tenno,

Everything is in the title : let us hear what your country's songs sound like.

Happy or sad(happy songs are better) , modern or traditional, we don't care.

How do people dance where you're from,how do people sing where you're from, THAT is the main focus of our curiosity... :)

Let's go :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgCCKyzhuUg

(if you got lots of vids, please put them in spoilers)

Edited by unknow99

Yaaaay Finland! I heard that yu guys are pretty metal! Is it true? :)

Depends on individual some people doesn't even take the fact that there is raining water. AKA made from sugar. Hell here was raining a lot not long ago and I am currently working for small corporation what delivers food to elders. Good thing that my jacket was rainproof and pants what I used was going to end up to be washed anyway.

One group of people I suggest you to check out is Dudesons if you need something crazy from our side. If you want more rock music. Check Korpiklaani in youtube.

Believe me in here Finland. There is musicians in nearly every category of music styles. From Disco to metal.

Edited by Revel72

Depends on individual some people doesn't even take the fact that there is raining water. AKA made from sugar. Hell here was raining a lot not long ago and I am currently working for small corporation what delivers food to elders. Good thing that my jacket was rainproof and pants what I used was going to end up to be washed anyway.

One group of people I suggest you to check out is Dudesons if you need something crazy from our side. If you want more rock music. Check Korpiklaani in youtube.

Believe me in here Finland. There is musicians in nearly every category of music styles. From Disco to metal.

Hahaha the Dudesons... I know that they don't represent your country, these guys are sometimes crazier than the guys from Jackass!

I hate my country...

Why? The persian culture is very civilized! I know a persian girl and she's the most educated encounter from my university. :)

Noyce. In fact my favourite german songs are from...Rammstein. :) (also : 99 luftballons)

Edited by unknow99

Why? The persian culture is very civilized! I know a persian girl and she's the most educated encounter from my university. :)

I hate my country because it stands for everything I dislike.

I dislike religion, I dislike the laws there for being extremely restrictive, I dislike their censorship and just about everything about the way it's run in Iran I hate

I guessed it before listening to it : Canada! :D (also the land of Digital Extreme)

I hate my country because it stands for everything I dislike.

I dislike religion, I dislike the laws there for being extremely restrictive, I dislike their censorship and just about everything about the way it's run in Iran I hate

Okay now I understand you... It must be hard as Hek for an atheist to live there (my Iran friend is muslim) buuut let's avoid the religion topic,it's easy to start flame wars with that!