The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Prime Mods/aura I Would Like To See.

Kaiservadin

Primed Seration. 20 ranks

You see, it's not OP,because nobody would bother with it. It would literally take a million cores to max. It will be the TRUE endgame.

Primed hornet strike, +440 damage.

Primed Barrel Diffusion, +240 multishot

Primed Lethal Torrent, + 160 fire rate and multishot (just to make the multishot an even 400.)

LOL @ linking to vintage/legacy decks.

How is this even relevant to power creep if the old cards are the powerful ones?

That was practically my whole point.

The only reason of asking for more powerful mods is to be more effective killing machines, which is only needed if the enemy is too powerful, and yet, if the enemy is too powerful - as in so powerful that it's OP - then the enemy is the one that needs balancing, not the players getting more powerful mods.

What the hell is the point of getting difficult content if you just up the mods and turn that content back to easy?

Edited by DSpite

Primed point strike

Primed vital sense

Primed pressure point

Everyone keep naming Mods, and not one person specifies why.

Lets assume we get ALL Mods Primed. Lets even assume we can max all of them and STILL fit 10 of them on a Frame.

Then what? Go to wave 80 in T4 instead of just wave 60?

What exactly have you archived as far as making the game better?

All this nonsense is just about having something more powerful simply for the sake of seeing something more Powerful, with no understanding that it just shifts an arbitrary line in the sand further up the beach.

You know what happens in Borderlands 2 when you finally make it to OP8, and have all OP8 gear? You can only play that character in OP8 content, and you will probably be doing it alone, because like hell you will find 8 other mates that have gotten OP8 without hacking save games, and even then they probably won't want to run random missions for the nth time on OP8 playthroughs.

The reason "end game" is called that is not because it's what you play at the end, it's the point where you stop playing normally because you have exhausted all the content and actually do other things, like just finishing collect all the things, finish all the side quest, max out all the weapons you normally did not use, and finish exploring locations you skipped.

Endless is just that, it's the end of the line. If you are geared well enough to go for "x" hours and actually do so, you need a new game, not better gear to go an extra 20 waves.

We need more normal content, not better gear to trivialize the current content even further.

Personally i would want a primed Streamline, a large amount of frames would benefit frome it especially those that need all four changable paramters e.g ember (comes to mind). I would like to be able to build a frame with out needing to use fleeting expertise just so that the frame stays viable later game. I know people will not like this idea but this is just my opinion.

Everyone keep naming Mods, and not one person specifies why.

Lets assume we get ALL Mods Primed. Lets even assume we can max all of them and STILL fit 10 of them on a Frame.

Then what? Go to wave 80 in T4 instead of just wave 60?

What exactly have you archived as far as making the game better?

All this nonsense is just about having something more powerful simply for the sake of seeing something more Powerful, with no understanding that it just shifts an arbitrary line in the sand further up the beach.

You know what happens in Borderlands 2 when you finally make it to OP8, and have all OP8 gear? You can only play that character in OP8 content, and you will probably be doing it alone, because like hell you will find 8 other mates that have gotten OP8 without hacking save games, and even then they probably won't want to run random missions for the nth time on OP8 playthroughs.

The reason "end game" is called that is not because it's what you play at the end, it's the point where you stop playing normally because you have exhausted all the content and actually do other things, like just finishing collect all the things, finish all the side quest, max out all the weapons you normally did not use, and finish exploring locations you skipped.

Endless is just that, it's the end of the line. If you are geared well enough to go for "x" hours and actually do so, you need a new game, not better gear to go an extra 20 waves.

We need more normal content, not better gear to trivialize the current content even further.

There are already plenty of threads about new content needed, mods op, bla bla bla. I think you missed the point of this thread. We would like to see more useful primed mods in general, or at least I would.

Now back to the topic. I would like primed pistol gambit. The reason is that there really isn't much for pistol crit builds. Most secondary weapons don't have a high crit chance. So this mod could buff an area which IMO needs a buff.

Hmmm....

1)Primed Fury

2)Primed Natural Talent

3)Primed Shred

4)Primed Vigor

5)Primed Streamline

6)Primed Berserker

7)Primed Pressure Point

8)Primed Lifestrike (yes I know it's corrupted but a man can dream)

9)Primed Quickening (seriously needs buff)

Rage originally gave 90% conversion until it was nerfed; making a primed version of it now would not only be contradictory, but also add insane grind just in order to get back something we already had in the past.

Right now I only want 4 primed mods:

Primed Pressure Point - all other base damage buff mods go to 10, so why not melee one?

Primed Speed Trigger - for my bows and Opticor

Primed Stretch - for better CC

Primed Streamline - so I can effectively counter Blind Rage, and still have some efficiency from Fleeting Expertise

/or/

Primed Intensify - so I won't have to use Blind Rage, and still have full efficiency buffs