The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Prime Mods/aura I Would Like To See.

Kaiservadin

dspite is mostly correct. i want dragons not lvl 500 rats but i don't care if someone wants to fight rats while i chase dragons. but primed mods to me add variety if used well. primed mods help customisation; "i want to use the bo staff not bo prime bc simple look is cool"; "i want to use aklex not syndicate sidearms;" "i want to use ember prime on any random mission and not have people abandon me or not inv me bc they assume ember needs 'rework'" 

primed mods don't kill games, people kill games. 

and besides some people like and enjoy figuring out how to beat lvl 500 corrupted armoured rats in ninja space setting because its like a math problem and its just something a lot of games don't offer--with such varied compositions to tackle problems. further, them doing so doesn't force me to.

I'm just rank 14 pushing 15 but when i get burned out i love soloing syndicate, hunt for the mark, spy missions.makes me feel like I'm playing some weird quick version of metal gear solid missions. different strokes 4 different masturbatory folks, i suppose. primed mods have created a space for a proliferation of many different techniques.

edit: forgot to mention my vote for primed mod...Primed pistol gambit... because reasons.

&&&& primed stalk..just kidding.. but a red veil syndicate augment for huras' stalk might be epic sauces. pretty much same as it is now but just a slight addition melee stealth kills by the player extend huras invis duration 4 a short time instead of breaking one out of invis. 

Edited by (PS4)charlie-rian

[1]I do not like the overall prime mods established as of the current moment but i think they have potential (OTHER then being a sink whole which)

[2]i have most of the prime mods but i use none because the cost is not worth the value in anyway from what i can do without having them one because (ducats, cred, cores....oh god the cores.., and rank).

[3]we can melee to lv145(mostly caps unless heavy support) so why would we need to overkill anything more to affect the overall power creep

{NOTE 1} people please stop fighting with each other, not very effective then just saying things in a nice way

{NOTE 2} 

DSpite

you have a great outlook on it

Random ideas.

Primed: 

Damage mods

Fortitude

Sure Footed

Fast Deflection

Antitoxin in particular, but also other elemental resistances

Rapid Resilience

Undying will

Stretch

Thief's Wit

Streamline

Speed trigger and the secondary equivalent

The secondary equivalent of Fast hands

I liked the above suggestion of Maglev and Quick Rest

I've underlined the three I would most like.

There are already plenty of threads about new content needed, mods op, bla bla bla. I think you missed the point of this thread. We would like to see more useful primed mods in general, or at least I would.

Now back to the topic. I would like primed pistol gambit. The reason is that there really isn't much for pistol crit builds. Most secondary weapons don't have a high crit chance. So this mod could buff an area which IMO needs a buff.

I can definitely get behind primed pistol crit mods.  There are some pistols with great crit potential but the mods just don't feel like they can get there.

PRIMED RUSH : the only primed mod I want from baro.

Oh, oh man, I might be able to get my speed fix on my loki again.

The ones I'm looking for the most are Primed Master Thief and Primed Charged Chamber.

Primed Master Thief would give 110% chance to open lockers at max rank.  What would that extra 10% go to, you may ask?  The 10% would go towards a chance to open unpowered lockers (they have black rings in game).

Primed Charged Chamber would have two differences from Prime Chamber.  First, it would deal more damage at max rank (110% vs. 100%).  Second, it would require a lot more cores to rank than Prime Chamber (10 ranks vs. 3 ranks).

I can definitely get behind primed pistol crit mods.  There are some pistols with great crit potential but the mods just don't feel like they can get there.

Wouldn't the better solution be to bring secondary crit mods up to primary-par, then?

Wouldn't the better solution be to bring secondary crit mods up to primary-par, then?

I don't think so, because as I understand the dps analysis several crit pistol builds are actually on par or very close to primary crit weapons because of the multishot mods that pistols have access to but primaries don't.  The other thing is that the rifle crit damage mod is rare while the pistol one is an uncommon.  So what I'd be happiest about is if Target Cracker was primed which would let it give the same damage buff as Vital Sense just with all the drawbacks of being a primed mod with ten ranks versus a rare mod with five.

I don't think so, because as I understand the dps analysis several crit pistol builds are actually on par or very close to primary crit weapons because of the multishot mods that pistols have access to but primaries don't.  The other thing is that the rifle crit damage mod is rare while the pistol one is an uncommon.  So what I'd be happiest about is if Target Cracker was primed which would let it give the same damage buff as Vital Sense just with all the drawbacks of being a primed mod with ten ranks versus a rare mod with five.

Good argument.

On the other hand,

1. that's an 'endgame' setup, requiring 2 rare multishot mods before it surpasses primaries.

2. Not everyone is going to do the DPS analysis.

Speaking only for myself, I look at a "good" crit secondary, see 20% crit chance vs 35%->50% on a primary, look at 90% crit chance increase mod vs 150% for primary, go 'meh' and build for straight damage(, or just don't touch the weapon).

(3. So bump up Target Cracker to rare, problem solved, I'd think.)

Edited by Chroia

Primed Serration alternative: Instead of 20 ranks (since Serration is a 10-rank mod), it just does what Serration does in 5 ranks. Easier to upgrade, lower capacity (fewer Forma needed).

Edited by Endrian

3.) Primed Regeration ( Restores 1.1 hp per second at maxed )

But, Rejuvenation gives 3HP/s already.

Probably missed it it, no doubt someone mentioned it before.

I failed to notice 5 pages, you know, half-screen browser, single screen scrubism...

Edited by Mofixil