Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino...

(PSN)EmilsTekcor

And once again people prove my point on why dark souls is cancer. As soon as you mention the ever growing list of why dark souls is a bad game the fanboy brigade steps in to defend it by insinuating they are better than others just because they play dark souls. You know why I and many others don't?

Well aside from it makes you a filthy little fanboy who tries to talk down to people while looking up at them. It's also completely filled with artificial difficulty, and QT like timing based gameplay. It has no story and has pieces of lore scattered around the place like destiny, and we all know destiny was popular for it /s.

So go ahead talk yourself up, you know what they say "fake it 'till you make it"

Oh, I've heard that Destiny, apart from having a near nonexistent plot, is also really grindy, and people were pretty upset about that too.

What were we talking about again?

Emils, could you be a bit more descriptive? Not everyone plays Dark Souls (and some people apparently get really upset about it, which I consider to be a good thing), so not everyone knows what a 'wrath of god' entails in that game. 

Idunno, sound like it would just make Iron Shrapnel obsolete, there's already a functionality similar to what you are talking about, though not as (IMO) OP.

225px-IronShrapnel2.png

Edited by Gelkor