Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Needs A Buff

Chaosdreamer

The problem with buffing the Supra is that it will buff the Supra the Heavy Corpus' uses.

Not necessarily true. Technically, the game seems to have no actual connection between enemy weapons and player weapons, and there's nothing at all forcing DE to make the same changes to both. There are still some instances of player and enemy versions of weapons being noticeably different. Detron Crewmen can inflict physical status effects, but player Detrons are not capable of this due to being pure elemental (Radiation) damage. And I know the player Dera is accurate, while Crewmen can't hit the broad side of a barn with it. That can be explained away as bad aim, potentially... but still. And here's a huge one: Eviscerators. Their Miter is completely different from the player Miter! Player Ogrises launch rockets that can actually win a race against a snail, but do not have seeking like Bombards have (which is for the best, really). I'm sure there's plenty more...

Plus, the distribution of status effects inflicted by any given enemy, in my experience, does not usually seem to match the distribution of damage types on the player version of their weapon.

And, in particular, if damage is changed, this has absolutely no effect on enemies unless DE goes out of their way to make it so. And they have no reason to.

Math too op

Supra needs to be a stat machine.  It's already got a mod that massively increases stat chance.  Buff to 15% base stat chance, whose with me?

Would be nice if it was 20% to make up for the other weak stats though :(

First of all DE, stop ignoring Supra threads D:

now then back to the topic.

This thing is a friggin mastery rank 7 weapon. It is out shined by lower mastery rank weapons 

Examples:

Boltor Prime (MR2)

Soma Prime (MR6)

Quanta? (MR4)

and much more. why dont i list everything? cus how many weapons are MR7+? -.-

Alot of people have suggested lower reload times, an overheat function, more dmg, faster projectile flight speeds,  a higher crit chance, higher crit multiplier, a different dmg type, and much more.

Before Dmg 2.0 Supra was literally a symbol of power. with its rainbow build it annihilated everything. After Dmg 2.0 it died. I held my supra in my hands and it whispered to me to keep asking for justice. to bring it back. 

Every single supra thread ive ever seen did not have a single reply by a DE staff member. countless +1s to the ppl who make those supra buff threads and no response from DE.

Entropy Burst was nice. but it still hurts knowing THAT A MASTERY RANK 2 BOLTOR PRIME WILL STILL OUT DPS IT. A NEW PLAYER COULD LITERALLY GET THIS GUN INA WEEK. Where as for the Supra you have to first get to Mastery Rank 7, get the ungodly high amount of materials, THEN forma it to oblivion. and what does that get us? a weapon that can be out DPS'd by mastery rank 5 and below weps.

are you kidding me :I like bro, De. dont do me like this.

If you arent gonna buff the Supra at least give us a friggin Mara or Prisma or Vandal Supra.

Look at this:

Impact 3 Puncture 26 Slash 5 Accuracy 8.3 Fire Rate 12.5 Critical 1.5x / 2.5% Status 2.5% Magazine 90 Reload 4.2 Trigger Auto

Like what is this? 4.2 second reload? 90 magazine size? man make that have only 1000 rounds and give it an over heat function. buff the travel speed slightly or somethin.

*walks away* keep fighting for the buff, keep supra threads alive q.q

BUFF IT. BUFF IT. BUFF IT THE SUPRA SLAYER.

Come on DE, at the very least lower the requirements to make this gun.  It's not a terrible weapon by itself, but the construction costs are astronomical compared to other weapons of comparable or better damage outputs such as the Tetra that also do not require a special mod to reach such status.

Edited by TenguBlade