Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got A Bit Bored Today, So I Thought I Would Share This... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

So, having nothing to do, I sifted around the Warframe Wiki, and came across the various formulae for various enemy attributes. There was one formula in particular, where it has a x1.6 variable in the formula for the ratio of current damage to base damage (i.e.: Current_Damage / Base_Damage). And because I have a small thing against those variables, I decided to approximate the thing into a polynomial. This came into this: 

SZUDUCy.png

So, there is that. 

ES5owO7.jpg

In short:

Converting a non-polynomial function into a polynomial function, because polynomial functions are simpler to calculate (I mean, it would get very, very problematic with trying to calculate any number other than one to the power of 1.6, not without a piece of paper and pencil at hand). 

In short:

Converting a non-polynomial function into a polynomial function, because polynomial functions are simpler to calculate (I mean, it would get very, very problematic with trying to calculate any number other than one to the power of 1.6, not without a piece of paper and pencil at hand). 

You lost me at polynomial

You lost me.

Please refer to the map at the entrance of The Office of Death to see where to go. People living in The United States go to the left, people living in Europe take the elevator up, people living in Asia go to the right, and people living in Dubai take the elevator down. The others just stay where they are.