Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello, Fellow Tennos! (Deaf Tenno Here)

(XBOX)HyperLightdemon

Question

I'm a deaf tenno and I've been wondering when there'll be a closed captions option in Prime Time episodes and Dev Stream?

I've been left out in dark while everyone has been talking about Prime Time in chat lately, I wanted to know what it was all about. 

It would be really great if you could a option for Close captioning in Stream for deaf tennos like me.

Please reply back, thanks.

13 answers to this question

I don't know if such a thing is possible from DE's side. But it could be an interesting Fan Activity.

Currently there are only written summaries of the devstreams.

Maybe you could mobilize people of your native language to make a translation of them?

Bounced from General Discussion.

I don't know if such a thing is possible.

That's why there are written summaries of the devstreams.

Maybe you could mobilize people of your native language to make a translation of them?

Bounced from General Discussion.

Thankfully AM-Bunny gets to it quicker than [DE]Adam since the actual write up doesn't come til Tuesday.

He isn't talking about the actual livestream, but the recorded and uploaded video on Youtube. Anyway, that would be really cool.

EDIT: Shouldn't this be in feedback? It's DE that should implement captions in their videos, we can't do anything about it.

Edited by PapaFragolino

He isn't talking about the actual livestream, but the recorded and uploaded video on Youtube. Anyway, that would be really cool.

EDIT: Shouldn't this be in feedback? It's DE that should implement captions in their videos, we can't do anything about it.

I'll do that, thank you for replying to my thread, tennos.

I think its a great idea. Btw OP the DE team is from what I have seen (devstream) and read on here are by far one of the best software teams I have seen in a long time. They listen to feedback, they implement changes where required. Do hotfixes, apologise for unfortunately high download updates......last update was a big SNAFU.

The important thing is they listen and do things about it.

Edited by (PS4)kombatchamp