Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Despises The Lotus.

So in my concusion of this crazy woman. I think she is truly evil or working for the eventual bad guys.

So she wakes me up saves me gives me a ship at the begining wich leads me to intialy trusting her. But after playing for a while killing for her missions she sets up for me to do while she sits there and prepares my next targets. We never get to se or hear way we have to extriminate or capture. So who ever she deames an enemy whe just have to go kill. Most of the bosses we just go and kill because there in our way not even cause there a threat. 

In conclusion whatch your backs tenno the day lotus will stab us in the back is near.

Ps sorry for my bad english. Its not even my second language (this is my shield agianst grammer nazi)

The best reason i have found with Lore is that the missions the Lotus sends us on is to uphold the balance the Tenno are sworn to protect, because the actions of the Grineer and Corpus endanger this balance

Edited by tyny89

The Lotus is the heart and soul of the Tenno. She is never going to stab us in the back.

So u never quistion why you  are killing all those workers or soldiers or mindles beast. Cause lotus told us to do so. What do we gain from kiling them.

Its like the speaker from destiny theres something fishy going on here man

The best reason i have found with Lore is that the missions the Lotus sends us on is to uphold the balance the Tenno are sworn to protect, because the actions of the Grineer and Corpus endanger this balance

No dude tenno where made to fight a new threat wich whas the sentients now this is a new mission she fed us with. Tenno are made to uphold the balance yeah right lotus

No dude tenno where made to fight a new threat wich whas the sentients now this is a new mission she fed us with. Tenno are made to uphold the balance yeah right lotus

That was before, but after the Tenno got rid of the Sentiens, the tenno lost purpous, but the Lotus gave us a chance to fight again as we were meant to

That was before, but after the Tenno got rid of the Sentiens, the tenno lost purpous, but the Lotus gave us a chance to fight again as we were meant to

Not to mention the fact that SHE SAVED OUR ASSES.

So she is a self apionted balance keeper who gets to decide whos gonna die. Man im i the ony one in all warframe who smell something fishy

yea, that too. So i highly doubt that she will ever betray us. Why would she then have done so much for us?

She won't, mate. No worries. DE have confirmed that in one of the earlier Devstreams. The Tenno and the Lotus are the "good guys", at least as far as we are concerned. 

Dude i like rebecca but her character man i just dont like her man i dont know cause those helpfull kinda characters have betrayed me before. Look at borderlands 1 and 2 Angel

well, we can't judge some you barely know too, lotus is still a mystery....I don't really pay that much attention to her myself, but as long as she gives me potatos I'm a happy healthy tenno 

The Tenno and the Lotus are the "good guys", at least as far as we are concerned. 

I wouldnt really say we directly are the ''good guys'' but neither are we the bad. We just do what has to be done.

I wouldnt really say we directly are the ''good guys'' but neither are we the bad. We just do what has to be done.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The Tenno uphold the balance, and I'm guessing the Lotus is just a very very specialized Cephalon anyway.

She won't, mate. No worries. DE have confirmed that in one of the earlier Devstreams. The Tenno and the Lotus are the "good guys", at least as far as we are concerned. 

OOh ok she wont betray us never but stil i dont like her. Teling me always what to do and talking as if she helped me.

We were "made" to keep the balance between Sentients and Orokin after the Sentients got way to strong and the Orokin were loosing thats why after the total defeat of the Sentients (well now we know that wasn't true but at that time it seemed like that) we killed all Orokin so its back to balance. Two equal Strong factions = Balance, 1 of them wiped out (Sentients) = Powershift towards the Orokin, Both wiped out = Balance.

Since both factions were wiped out and there was no need for the tenno to keep the balance they went into crystasis. After soem time the Grineer and Corpus got to strong and tried to shift the pwoerbalance in their favor so the tenno came back to keep the balance once again without redoing their past faults.

Dude i like rebecca but her character man i just dont like her man i dont know cause those helpfull kinda characters have betrayed me before. Look at borderlands 1 and 2 Angel

thats somewhat of a bad example, she made us kill her in the end to stop Jack. She was Forced to betray us, but made up for what she did by giving her life.

Edited by tyny89