Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur;speed

(PSN)theelix

I believe, within the rework, should be an increase to Excalibur's speed. 

I understand that he'll have Slash Dash(Bladestorm) to get around faster, but his base running speed isn't good for a frame that's meant to be all up in someone's face.

Everyone may say Rush, but I'm going to reply with.

"I don't care that a Sprint speed increasing mod exists. There are mods that currently NEED to be installed on Excalibur in order to make him viable/make some of his powers useable."

It'd be nice. I think as a balanced frame, all of his stats should be a hair above average instead of just average, to compensate for the fact that he doesn't have a specific orientation and can be modded easily. I'd like to see 325-325 base stats with maybe 80 armor and 1.15 or so sprint speed.

I'd like him to move faster as well. Though I'd rather they not pile a bunch of advantages onto his ult so that ends up being the only time he is tough and fast. I want them to incorporate speed and toughness in his stats and such as well.

maybe 80 armor

That is still a ridiculously low number. Look at how armor actually works....

I'd like him to move faster as well. Though I'd rather they not pile a bunch of advantages onto his ult so that ends up being the only time he is tough and fast. I want them to incorporate speed and toughness in his stats and such as well.

That is still a ridiculously low number. Look at how armor actually works....

Honestly, he does kind of need an armor upgrade. Being that he is going to be in there and being smacked, he should be able to take much more damage.

It'd be nice. I think as a balanced frame, all of his stats should be a hair above average instead of just average, to compensate for the fact that he doesn't have a specific orientation and can be modded easily. I'd like to see 325-325 base stats with maybe 80 armor and 1.15 or so sprint speed.

I've been thinking about this for a while.

he's a jack of all trades but all his stats are sub par.

This has to be fixed

Sprint speed increase

Armour increase

Casting speed increase depending on the skill

The current one needs to cast faster still or the stun longer or movable for duration

Casting speed at this point isn't going to matter.

Radial Javelin was increased and Radial Blind will be castable as if you're using Volt's shock or Ember's Fire Ball.

Slash Dash isn't that slow... It's just not that fast.

And we don't know too much about his ulti other than he's gonna be the spawn of Valkyr.

Casting speed at this point isn't going to matter.

Radial Javelin was increased and Radial Blind will be castable as if you're using Volt's shock or Ember's Fire Ball.

Slash Dash isn't that slow... It's just not that fast.

And we don't know too much about his ulti other than he's gonna be the spawn of Valkyr.

Radial blind is fine for speed

Radial javelin is still to long but also still unreliable

4th as you said we don't know anything about

Slash dash is going to get a edit aswell I think

It's mostly just the javelin and his base speed