Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Guess This Is An Achievement On Rng

faustias

After 3 months (not total amount) of farming stuffs, especially Telluriums, I have completed my Archwing items.

Melee

V1KHcLn.jpg

Reason why Rathbone and Onorix have not reached max rank is because Archmelees are just the same, except Veritux's attack pattern.

Archguns

NmxHo8G.jpg

And I will never use Decurion. That recoil is just...ughh...

Yes, I don't have Imperator Vandal

Archwings

216CG1s.jpg

the good thing about the hate on Archwing is it made Odonata Prime parts really cheap. 60p for both Wings and BP lol

Sm3iPHq.jpg

Itzal Systems and Harness

x3qMOKN.jpg

bought the last piece from the Market just to make the research start already

beolGEJ.jpg

Soon to finish Itzal WIngs

Bonus...

oo8NKyH.jpg
WTS> Centaur parts???

Played Archwing missions in average of two hours per day but not everyday. (I run some Void and alerts, too)

I have been patient recruiting people, some were solo runs (thus 4 Aegises), some were miracles that we reached round 12, or that there are people who are farming the same items. I even join Limbo Theorem parties when I feel I want to.

Tiring? Yes. Frustrating? Yes... but not much. I know how RNG works. Whenever I do AW missions, I just imagine on how a good space fight story can I make while doing this mission. I lessen my grind frustration by playing other stuffs. Void, alert, invasions, even other games.
Was it worth the weight? Yep, heavy grind but it pays off.

PS: Tellurium's a b.tch to farm for when you're in a Storm clan, and you're the only person online out of 13 members.

Edited by faustias

The centaur blade still eludes me... 

and archwing is boss for t4 keys too.

Now that I see the wiki on the odonata prime, I wish I hadn't sold the parts I got on day one. At least I made a good 130 plat. (60 wings, 70 harness)

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

No Imperator Vandal?  ;P

If only people from outside your clan could donate resources to research.  I have Tellurium to spare.

yeah... I chickened because my AW gears were not enough, especially when fomorians are on Neptune to Pluto.

I have like 30 left and I don't play Archwing that much...

few times I felt desperate and just buy from outsiders for Telluriums so I can start Itzal research. the process was they donate it first for confirmed agreement that they will donate then I pay them with platinum. Of course they might just sell it to me for 10p each, which is the same on Market.

Also it's best to keep hold on those Telluriums, who knows new Archwing or Archweapon needs those for crafting again.

Edited by faustias