Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Weirdest, Most Horrible And Unexplainable Dream You've Seen?

painovoimaton

The sky was on fire, and I just kind of knew "the world is ending." As I was riding on the handlebars of a bike someone else was peddling, I was shooting a nerf crossbow at invading aliens to blow up their crafts.

And it was actually killing them.

o3o

I was in the sewers and reptile people were "skinning" my back and @$$. Woke up to feel actual pain from the areas that I was "bacon stripped"

Oh god I hate those where you feel, when waking up what you had felt in the dream.

Also, lizard people?

Oh god I hate those where you feel, when waking up what you had felt in the dream.

Also, lizard people?

Yeah, lizard people. I was 11 I think. Felt like someone placed rubbing alcohol over an area of fresh skin over the strips of flesh they removed and ate in front of me.

No one will think this is scary...

One time, I just dreamed about a grinning, creepy, face. It was in shadow, but the eyes and teeth were surprisingly easy to see. It was definitely attached to something, but it was too dark to see. The features changed from time to time, but whenever I blinked, they returned.

I could not look away. Or move.

In my dream, I was spending more then a day, just staring at it, enveloped in a place filled with shadow. There was nothing but me and the face. Forced to burn the features of it into my mind.

IRL, it was a few hours.

Edited by Snydrex

The world had ended because of vegans and "Vegan Jello" that happened to be extremely corrosive. It melted the continents and the survivors had to make do with random crap. It also had something to do with alien Jello that incinerated people who touched it and the Vegan jello. I have no idea what happened to make me dream that up, but it ended when I was knocked into the alien jello after being shot through the heart.

No one will this this is scary...

One time, I just dreamed about a grinning, creepy, face. It was in shadow, but the eyes and teeth were surprisingly easy to see. It was definitely attached to something, but it was too dark to see. The features changed from time to time, but whenever I blinked, they returned.

In my dream, I was spending more then a day, just staring at it, enveloped in a place filled with shadow. There was nothing but me and the face. Forced to burn the features of it into my mind.

IRL, it was a few hours.

That actually sounds pretty unsettling.

No one will this this is scary...

IRL, it was a few hours.

Can you draw? / would like to see a p/cture of that face.

So...

I went to the kitchen. There was lamp that was sparking. It started moving and then used force (like in star wars) to pull me. I taken off my pants (because of... reasons), and for some reason it exploded, then I became Venom (form Spider Man). The End

This thread is quite interesting. :)

Can you draw? / would like to see a p/cture of that face.

I'd like to do a drawing about it too!

So...

I went to the kitchen. There was lamp that was sparking. It started moving and then used force (like in star wars) to pull me. I taken off my pants (because of... reasons), and for some reason it exploded, then I became Venom (form Spider Man). The End

Okay so you watched these 2 movies in the dark & fell asleep in front of the TV?

(and maybe you watched another movie before...A movie about taking pants off... :3 )

Mine is quite strange:

1 or 2 years ago i used to play a lot mmorpg's(not going to give an names in order to not advertise anything), and i was a really huge PvE fan and me and my guild were killing most of the times all the bosses there were(at any difficulties), then when a new raid was introduced, we couldn't kill the last boss for already several times as we didn't understood one of the mechanics.

So, one night after failing at killing that boss, i dreamed that i was my character and was fighting the boss (i know that it sound kind of weird) and was the last one in the raid team to stay alive till the boss had 1% life remaining but suddenly he pushed me of the ledge saying "Pathetic" and i woke up having the impression that i was still falling and almost fell out of my bed, this is my strangest dream.

TL;DR: Had a dream in wich i fell down.

Edited by The_1432_Conspirator

Mine is quite strange:

1 or 2 years ago i used to play a lot mmorpg's(not going to give an names in order to not advertise anything), and i was a really huge PvE fan and me and my guild were killing most of the times all the bosses there were(at any difficulties), then when a new raid was introduced, we couldn't kill the last boss for already several times as we didn't understood one of the mechanics.

So, one night after failing at killing that boss, i dreamed that i was my character and was fighting the boss (i know that it sound kind of weird) and was the last one in the raid team to stay alive till the boss had 1% life remaining but suddenly he pushed me of the ledge saying "Pathetic" and i woke up having the impression that i was still falling and almost fell out of my bed, this is my strangest dream.

TL;DR: Had a dream in wich i fell down.

I have lots of dreams, where before I WAKE UP I find myself in a very high place all of a sudden. I THEN FALL LIKE NO TOMORROW and wake up.

Once I dreamed that I was a soldier fighting in an alien invasion. The battle I took part in was underground in a large underground base. This area was so big helicopters and fighters were involved. Again, this was all underground so it was all dark and grey, continuous firing lit up the place. It was a fight between their alien machines versus our tanks and guns. The aliens had 2 large, like 20 meters tall human-shaped fight machines that just walked towards our shooting positions side by side of eachother, they had a terrible sound...at the same time our tanks were firing at them and all the heavy machine guns, I saw the men shooting for their lives in large fiery cones. We knew if they get close it's over.

Then one of this alien machines fell on it's back, it got enough hits in the upper body. I will never forget how it was falling on it's back. It turned out this machine is part organic so the moment it started falling, fountains of blood was coming out of it from all the hits, then the whole upper body collapsed on itself then, in a lot of bloody pieces the machine landed on ground slowly and died. I felt sorry for it somehow, yet at the same time I knew it was about to reach the human shooting positions and who knows what it was going to do with them.

After this the picture kind of zoomed out and I found out I was on a helicopter, and in this moment our helicopter initiated a fight with one of the advanced enemy jets that was shooting a rocket towards us, then I woke up.

That's it, the whole scenario was so terrible. Imagine yourself fighting for humanity and your very life against advanced alien machines that is perhaps thousands of years ahead of us in technology, in a dark grey underground area, knowing if just ONE of the soldiers don't give everything they got, humanity will be destroyed. I had that feeling...then I woke up of course with a terrible mood.

Edited by Aatrex

I once had a dream where I was alone in a dark room with some shadowy objects relatively close to me. Think of a medium-size bedroom. Imagine zero windows, zero light, all darkness. I couldn't see anything but very subtle silhouettes of various objects. They were there, but not easily made out. In the dream, there was some slight scratchy sounds, some echoey sounds, but most importantly (and perhaps most unsettling), there was a voice. It was very fuzzy, as if he were talking through a wall over from the next room. (Of course, there was no next room, I was basically in a dark void). As aforementioned, there were silhouettes of objects which I couldn't make out. So I sat there. There wasn't any bodily type of feeling, nothing to move, nothing to feel, nothing at all. Vision and observation. That's it.

Eventually after what felt like days of sitting there, I started regaining some type of bodily feeling. Yknow that feeling you get when you feel someone/thing is watching you? That creep up your spine, that hair on your neck? Well, that's what I felt. Minus the spine and neck part. I was genuinely creeped out (and it's rare for me to be creeped out at mostly anything nowadays). Additionally, my eyes seem to have adjusted to the dark. The silhouettes became clear, along with several other objects. I was in a bed. There IS a window. A door. A bedside table, turned off lamp, some coins, a dresser. The dresser seemed familiar, and that's when the penny dropped- my bed. My house. My room. Looking around more, there's more details to help prove that theory. My TV, my computer, even my closet and clothes hanging out. But I still had that odd feeling of being watched, and I still had the inability to move. That echoey voice became louder, and eventually I pinpointed the source. Right under me (or atleast, right under where I should be).

Now, this is where is gets freaky. I look down at myself- or, what I THOUGHT was myself-, and there was a face embedded in the bed. It was pale, eyes closed, and emotionless. I'm a terrible drawer so I can't express this in any plausible way except for verbal description. Of course at this point I'm freaked the hell out and I try to leave. I'm not sure how I would've gotten up because I don't really have a body, but I did. I dart across the room opposite from my bed where the door out of my room was, but of course it's locked. IRL my door has the little protrusion where you can lock it from the inside, however in this dream it's locked regardless. #dreamrules

But, anyways, so the door's locked. I'm in the opposite corner of my room from my bed, and I'm terrified. Suddenly I hear a creak, I turn around, and the freaking bed is standing up with the face looking at me. THE FREAKING THING STOOD UP JUST TO STARE AT ME. At this point, the eyes were open and black. There was no pupil or iris, it was just full black in a pale face. The mouth was slightly frowned, as if it were disappointed I tried to leave it. After looking at it for about 3 seconds, I dart to hide in the bathroom, which was in the corner next to the bed. Door was open this time, and as soon as I opened it I saw bloody walls and blah blah. It was a generic bloody bathroom like you've seen in every horror movie ever. Of course, I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, so I just decide to say "fackit" and turn back around. Except the bed was gone this time. I look over to the closet, not there. Above, below, not there. So now I'm dumbfounded, until I turn back around and the bed is in the bathroom. The face is now smiling, showing a row of pirahna teeth and fully opened eyes. One high-pitched scream later and a face rush (jumpscare wherein a picture (usually a face) rushes into your view- usually accompanied by a loud and startling sound), and I find myself awake on the ground on a sunny Saturday afternoon, next to my bed.

Needless to say, I went to church the day after. I've never told anyone about this dream and I don't plan to ever talk about it ever again. May this post die with all thoughts of the dream.

PS. For clarity, I had this dream when I was about 11-ish. I'm 15 as of January 7, 2015. 

PSS. Yeah, this was probably the most vivid and detailed dream I've ever remembered.

tl;dr don't trust beds

Edited by Ordel

Same dream 3 times... White endless hallway with nothing but a room on the side, each room i will see a people that i know. sitting and watch me. no one is speaking anything except the first time. it was my mother and i still remember it, and it stuck in my head that she said "Wake up." then i woke up. I was freak out and run to my mother! kinda consider it a lucid-dream? i can't change anything but i know it's a dream everytimes i am in that hallway.. 

Eh.

I was alone in the dark. A wooden 2 story house, in the middle of a dark foggy forest. I could barely see anything it was so dark. There was a religious silence, I could only hear my footsteps.

I saw a door, opened it slightly and through the crack I could see 2 red glowing eyes. Just that. In the dark. Accompanied by an eerie, very high pitched robotic noise (Think of Metal Sonic from Sonic the hedgehog 2, only much scarier and loud). I was paralyzed. I screamed at the top of my lungs in the dream, stuck in place, unable to move. With those red glowing robotic eyes staring at me from the dark. 

Woke up and bumped my head on the bedlamp. It sent chills down my spine.

this isn't a dream really.

rather a prolonged incident

it's really long so you needn't read it if you don't have the patience

Back when I was 11 or so, My grandpa told me of this time he a young guard was at a night shift and was suddenly met with this gorgeous woman in a pale shawl.She seemed to glow in the moonlight. Her ravishing beauty had my grandfather transfixed as she seductively swayed in front of him ,my grandpa,then an able bodied youth, was tempted to peruse her. However,the thoughts of his recent born son(my father) had kept him from doing so. He asked as to who she was and what she was doing there in an army cantonment. To this she only giggled playfully and continued to sway gracefully. A minor detail hit grandpa, the girl was keeping her front to my grandpa at all times timing herself to my pacing grandfather,he found this odd,as though she had something to hide form him,he decided to intentionally move left and right erratically to throw her off guard,she kept up with him but then,he got a glimpse of her back.It was hollow.No flesh only bones.

As soon as he saw this, My grandpa made a run for the nearest base.the woman did not follow.

later that day he found out that it was something called a Churel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churel

Later that year,when he had told me this tale,grandpa passed away.

A few years prior to today, I was watching tv with my mother,when she told me this tale that my father had told her when she had settled their new quarters after a few weeks in at the hospital after I had been born. He was not as successful as he is today, so my father used to pack home-made food for my mother and visit her at the hospital.My father is a very brutally honest man who despite his lack of humour is the most sincere person I have ever met.

After father,mother and I left the hospital to settle down in some quarters and start our new life, he told her of how in one of the many visits to her during her stay, he had seen a lady in a glowing white shoal staring at him from a distance. He is usually a very sensible man but at that moment,he somehow knew that he did not want to stay there and hastily left.

Even thought I'm all for ghosts and spooky encounters, I hope this is all a coincidence so I don't have to dread the day I come to face the woman in the white shawl.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

I was seriously ill and 6yo and had zombie apocalypse dreams before I knew what a zombie or apocalypse was.

Today I recall they were awesome, but I was scared S#&$less back then.

It was spreading by means of a black fog, and there was also something about a boomerang that could kill them (don't ask).

Edited by BeeOverlord

this isn't a dream really.

rather a prolonged incident

it's really long so you needn't read it if you don't have the patience

Back when I was 11 or so, My grandpa told me of this time he a young guard was at a night shift and was suddenly met with this gorgeous woman in a pale shawl.She seemed to glow in the moonlight. Her ravishing beauty had my grandfather transfixed as she seductively swayed in front of him ,my grandpa,then an able bodied youth, was tempted to peruse her. However,the thoughts of his recent born son(my father) had kept him from doing so. He asked as to who she was and what she was doing there in an army cantonment. To this she only giggled playfully and continued to sway gracefully. A minor detail hit grandpa, the girl was keeping her front to my grandpa at all times timing herself to my pacing grandfather,he found this odd,as though she had something to hide form him,he decided to intentionally move left and right erratically to throw her off guard,she kept up with him but then,he got a glimpse of her back.It was hollow.No flesh only bones.

As soon as he saw this, My grandpa made a run for the nearest base.the woman did not follow.

later that day he found out that it was something called a Churel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churel

Later that year,when he had told me this tale,grandpa passed away.

A few years prior to today, I was watching tv with my mother,when she told me this tale that my father had told her when she had settled their new quarters after a few weeks in at the hospital after I had been born. He was not as successful as he is today, so my father used to pack home-made food for my mother and visit her at the hospital.My father is a very brutally honest man who despite his lack of humour is the most sincere person I have ever met.

After father,mother and I left the hospital to settle down in some quarters and start our new life, he told her of how in one of the many visits to her during her stay, he had seen a lady in a glowing white shoal staring at him from a distance. He is usually a very sensible man but at that moment,he somehow knew that he did not want to stay there and hastily left.

Even thought I'm all for ghosts and spooky encounters, I hope this is all a coincidence so I don't have to dread the day I come to face the woman in the white shawl.

thats it. you are carrying a camera for the rest of your life and showing us.

In another dream of mine. There was a group of us that I considered friends in flying ships(like pirate ships) and whenever I would look at it I would immediately think it was the sun. But, it was a black hole surrounded by thick white clouds where I could every so often see the blue sky.

Another black hole dream I had involed to of them on either side of me trying to drag me in(after a long winded dream of me running from things that looked like RE licker) to absolute darkness.