Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Translators

[DE]Glen

Just a quick update: the volunteer army of tenno translators continue to make great progress! Since I last posted I've integrated

738 German corrections from ScHlAuChi and philversprechend

707 Russian corrections from WolfFenrir, Moloxix and fafnir4ik

372 Spanish corrections from Akrista, IBum, RareApo, Rexgad and DeadlyShadow

130 Polish corrections from Etheryon

104 Portuguese corrections from Goggles and Gnoman

32 Chinese corrections from Lillian

I continue to be amazed at how awesome you guys are! Thank you very much!

Podriamos decir que la traduccion al español "esta completa" porque incluso si hay algun error por algun verbo en una frase, debe de ser minimo ya que lo revisamos varias veces. Los errores que aun quedan son los de el tamaño de una frase dentro de la casilla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dispite the radio-silence our Tenno Translators have still been polishing things up. Since last update we've seen:

363 Polish updates from volunteer Etheryon

198 Russian updates from volunteers WolfFenrir and Moloxix.

140 Spanish updates from volunteers Akrista, IBum, RareApo, Rexgad and DeadlyShadow

107 Portuguese updates from volunteers Kokuen, Goggles and Gnoman

88 German updates from volunteers ScHlAuChi and philversprechend

56 Chinese updates from volunteer WKYZODIAC

Outstanding work guys, I'm amazed at the meticulous effort that I see going into polishing everything so nicely!

I'm going to hold off on sharing any new work to the translation team until after the next update goes out. There's a bunch of big changes going so it's hard to keep things sorted.

Thanks very much guys and I'll be in touch after the patch!

Dispite the radio-silence our Tenno Translators have still been polishing things up. Since last update we've seen:

363 Polish updates from volunteer Etheryon

198 Russian updates from volunteers WolfFenrir and Moloxix.

140 Spanish updates from volunteers Akrista, IBum, RareApo, Rexgad and DeadlyShadow

107 Portuguese updates from volunteers Kokuen, Goggles and Gnoman

88 German updates from volunteers ScHlAuChi and philversprechend

56 Chinese updates from volunteer WKYZODIAC

Outstanding work guys, I'm amazed at the meticulous effort that I see going into polishing everything so nicely!

I'm going to hold off on sharing any new work to the translation team until after the next update goes out. There's a bunch of big changes going so it's hard to keep things sorted.

Thanks very much guys and I'll be in touch after the patch!

Etheryon is doing such an amazing job! Great work sir! I'm really proud of you and happy you've dedicated so much time into helping out warframe!

Also thanks to all the other volunteers for putting all the effort and spare time into making warframe a better game for those who don't speak/read english as a main language!!! :3

Etheryon is doing such an amazing job! Great work sir! I'm really proud of you and happy you've dedicated so much time into helping out warframe!

Also thanks to all the other volunteers for putting all the effort and spare time into making warframe a better game for those who don't speak/read english as a main language!!! :3

Thats the least I can do for an amazing game :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you will ever consider dutch, and you probably wont, im your man :)

I appreciate the offer but right now it takes hours of my time to manage the first 11 translations :( I'd rather be fixing bugs or optimizing the game for low-end systems!

Just to let other french translators know : when I'll do a pause on my translation work, I'll underline in green the line i finished with. You can consider all the above lines "done", except if I underline them in red. This way we can keep consistence between the terms employed in different places in the game.

I can translate from English to Russian

For exemple:

explosive barrel - бочка со взрывчаткой

foundry - мастерская

Write me at cilyrik-vsevolod@yandex.ru

And you need to find a voice actress for the russian Lotus. I myself can not - I'm a guy. But I can help you choose :D

Edited by VELFR