Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Translators

[DE]Glen

If you ever need translations for Australian (or 'Strayan') english, I can happily do that as I am in fact, Australian.

"Alright Tennos ya got some GrinGrins (or Grinneeee) comin for ya so drop the VB's and smash those ***** then you can get back to the barbie"

Edited by Frozencry

I've just integrated another huge batch of work -- it's incredible how much these guys did in *just three days!*

1294 Korean updates from Dingo, SpringNote and Switch_

937 Russian updates from Crond, Digimortal, Dyshes, FedorHooch, Grayscarr, SaSslx86, Moloxix and YTUX

639 French updates from ap0k41yp5, Flamby, Jupiter87a, Kolo, Ln_Fridfromedisailleur and RageSeeker

827 German updates from Afinda, Clemond, Creydah, FDCage, Nightleave, philversprechend and Tillomaticus

722 Italian updates from Snake3000, arkennes, jkflame, kanon82, Kingdrake, kreel and MarikMadness

471 Polish updates from barrakketh, Daroslaw, Flugcojt, iffyJinx, Robak220, SabreUr, Troold, Wac3

201 Ukranian updates from Jupiter87a

157 Japanese updates from Gashin

152 Portuguese updates from Azdragoras and Tamhorn

133 Spanish updates from Flagonard, Killbe, RareApo and Rexgad

Thank you very much! I can't say when the next update with these changes will be released other than "Real Soon Now ™".

Also, I'd like to announce that I will be handing over management duties for this project to someone else -- some of you may have noticed that I just can't keep up with all the work you guys are doing and this isn't fair to you! The next export (coming shortly) will be managed by a new agent of the Lotus and will able to integrate your work faster and sign up volunteers with less delay.

Another integration

278 Italian updates from kanon82, kreel, Maleklum, pascalbrax and Saddy4

233 Ukranian updates from Jupter87a, krapka and Lantan57

226 Portuguese updates from Azdragoras, Gnoman, Kokuen, Tardivex, Tarmhorn and vitorbf

214 Polish updates from barrakketh, Daroslaw, Flugcojt, iffyJinx, Robak220, SabreUr, Troold and Wac3

202 Russian updates from Digimortal, Dyshes, FedorHooch, Grayscarr, Moloxix and YTUX

199 French updates from ap0k41yp5, ArcanumMBD, Flamby, Kolo, Ln_Fridfromedisailleur and Polioman

188 German updates from Afinda, Clemonde, freakysteo101, Noa3, philversprechend and Tillomaticus

156 Japanese updates from Gashin

92 Korean updates from SpringNote and Dingo

49 Spanish updates from DeadlyShadow

1 Chinese updates from WKYZODIAC

Thank you very much!