Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Translators

[DE]Glen

Thank you for the credits Draice, by the way i am not a Tenno Operative on the forum yet, so i can't communicate with my fellow Tenno translation partners =( Maybe they forgot about my profile accessin the forums.

Yeah, it's a short week this week due to Easter, so she may not have gotten around to it yet with all the Post-PAX and video streaming things she's been up to. I'll follow this up with ehr next week though.

Where is your russian translators?? Why u give us 70% of translate? 2 things on 1 screen is on 2 languages....just 1 page and already errors. It's just 1-5 words!! men, its not so hard with google translate. Миграции продолжается??? No, sounds like - Ожидайте перехода* for reconnect on mission...

I can help with the Italian. Unless you are looking for full-time translators, in which case I would have some trouble. I am a universitary student, and sometimes I can't get some time to do anything else.

Still, if you are looking for translators, I will be happy to put my skills to good use.

The latest round of translations have been integrated, and should be making their way into the next build.

408 German updates from Clemonde, philversprechend, Sh3pp4rd
299 Spanish updates from Akrista, DeadlyShadow
196 French updates from ap0k41p5, Ivanoiide
69 Italian updates from Akkakappa
344 Japanese updates from Dyuxi, HanbunDake, lunarian
201 Korean updates from Cushion, Revhan
211 Polish updates from iffyJinx, SabreUr, Wac3
159 Portuguese updates from Goggles, LuCaSCV, Orphen, Rafcor
230 Russian updates from B1ind, Dyshes, FedorHooch, Grayscarr, Moloxix, ngrazer
229 Ukrainian updates from Ardek
323 Chinese updates from AlexLee, Keinez

A big thank you to all of our translators for their assistance. Just a heads up that I'll be reviewing support tickets today and tomorrow. I think that most of the teams are full now, and I'll be getting the first post updated soon after. We're still grateful for the interest you guys have shown, even if your teams are full. We're grateful for having such an enthusiastic community!

Cheers,
Draice.

Edited by Draice

The latest round of translations have been integrated, and should be making their way into the next build.

408 German updates from Clemonde, philversprechend, Sh3pp4rd

299 Spanish updates from Akrista, DeadlyShadow

196 French updates from ap0k41p5, Ivanoiide

69 Italian updates from Akkakappa

344 Japanese updates from Dyuxi, HanbunDake, lunarian

201 Korean updates from Cushion, Revhan

211 Polish updates from iffyJinx, SabreUr, Wac3

159 Portuguese updates from Goggles, LuCaSCV, Orphen, Rafcor

230 Russian updates from B1ind, Dyshes, FedorHooch, Grayscarr, Moloxix, NGRazeR

229 Ukrainian updates from Ardek

323 Chinese updates from AlexLee, Keinez

A big thank you to all of our translators for their assistance. Just a heads up that I'll be reviewing support tickets today and tomorrow. I think that most of the teams are full now, and I'll be getting the first post updated soon after. We're still grateful for the interest you guys have shown, even if your teams are full. We're grateful for having such an enthusiastic community!

Cheers,

Draice.

Still needing people for Spanish?

Still needing people for Spanish?

I'd be willing to take in one more recruit for Spanish to match the size of their team with the others. Just send me a support ticket if you are interested in joining :)

Edited by Draice

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to offer a big apology to all of the French volunteers who offered to help us out with translations. We were absolutlely flooded with them, and I had to turn down pretty much all of them, because I hadn't updated the team status in a timely manner. Again, I'm really sorry about that - there were so many candidates with awesome credentials. With that said, we also had a huge influx of volunteers for every other language as well and all teams are currently at capacity (1-2 spots on the Spanish Team pending for posters above), so we've updated the first thread to reflect this. I'll be sure keep better track of the first post going forward. Sorry for wasting your time, and thank you very much for taking an interest in supporting Warframe with your linguistic skills!

Cheers,

Draice.

Some errors... and those capital letters -___-

Yes ! Start all words with a capital is maybe beautiful in english but in French its really ugly and that just look kiddy.

For exemple with "Mot De Passe Oublié" (forgotten password) "Mot de passe Oublié" is acceptable and "Mot de passe oublié" is just perfect! Respect grammar rules: Capital for the first word of the phrase and for names.

284 German updates from Ced23ric, Clemonde, Maxunit, Sh3pp4rd
212 Spanish updates from Akrista, DeadlyShadow, miguelpiquet, SgtSpectre
125 French updates from amtarace, ap0k41p5, ignisterra
214 Italian updates from Akkakappa, kreel, Vintovka
504 Japanese updates from Dyuxi, garsy, HanbunDake, lunarian
340 Korean updates from Beowulf, Cushion, Revhan, VanillaVenus
222 Polish updates from iffyJinx, SabreUr, Wac3
254 Portuguese updates from BathrobeHero, LuCaSCV, rafcor, Renan.Ruivo
214 Russian updates from B1ind, Dyshes, FedorHooch, Moloxix, ngrazer
365 Ukrainian updates from Ardek, Judery
236 Chinese updates from chatahily, Keinez, Krisstina

We've had a lot of strings updated over the weekend. A very big thank you to all of our Tenno Operatives who are helping out with these translations!

Cheers,
Draice.

Edited by Draice

I'm sorry to say that, but Polish translation still sucks..I don't know how old are current Polish translators, but seeing these errors convinces me they may not even graduated from middle school as there are so so much eye-killing howlers. Please change them to someone more experienced...

I've been studying languages for many years. What's more, my native language is Polish.

Furthermore, when browsing inventory, some mods populate 10 or more mod capacity. If so, it's not displayed in one row which is misleading.

So they translated also numbers into...these same numbers I guess... here is the screenshot of above mentioned situation:http://i.imgur.com/dgavApP.jpg

I don't know why, but the font also seems to be more angular (different) than in English version of the game.

Thanks in advance for handling these problems.

Edited by Dataz

@Dataz

As a member of translation team I appreciate your attempt at making Polish version as good as possible, albeit there is one small problem – ingame fonts and how numbers are organized are beyond our, translation team, control.

For the sake of future communication I dare to ask you to refrain yourself from insulting anyone.