Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Where Is Ash Prime ?

(PSN)AzNFoLk

I'm all for Ash Prime.  He's been in this game since it went open beta, and perhaps adding a prime variant of him will also get DE to put some of his powers up for revision *cough-teleport-cough*.  Even if he's not that great for team play, Ash brings a lot to the table for solo-mode fans.  He combines invisibility mechanics with high health and damage, giving those solo-ers who might not like how squishy Loki (who is another good solo frame) is a good alternative.

He may not fit very well into the team meta, but his current power mechanics work well with each other, so I think he deserves it.

I would love an Ash Prime.

I had someone the other day ranting about how "selfish" Ash was so I made it a point to play with Ash not as Ash to see if I was offended.

I was slighly annoyed a couple times but not any more than Mesa with peacemaker.  I saw enemies get marked but usually for only a short time and then chose other enemies to target.

Don't want to open up a can of worms especially on your post but are there many others who are annoyed by ash?

You mean those "You stole my kill!" types?

Yeah, they have no place in a team based game, where every kill is to accomplish a greater goal.

I still remember those pricks from my Xbox days and Halo 3. Had a ton of negative marks because I'd snipe a guy as he was trying to kill a team mate. "KS" my butt.

If I see red on an enemy, I just move along, Ash has it covered. Really hope he gets a prime some time this year.

Edited by Aoden

I'm not annoyed by Ash. If i see a target get marked i either kill it or change to a new threat and i expect my teammates to do the same when i use him. I don't care if they kill my marked targets tbh. Ash is also not "selfish". What the hell does that even mean? 

P.S. I thirst for Ash Prime.

Thank you for clarifying this.

Selfish doesnt exist in a Game thats  main focus is Cooperative Online Multiplayer.

If we are in a squad doing a Void, Draco, or Defense the end result is us Completing the Mission.

Mission Complete in a Squad consists of Your Teammates, and the rewards at the end are shared by everyone.

Only Greedy frame is Mags pull and You still share the benefits xD