Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Birthdays

Zahnrad

Question

Does Warframe or DE do anything special for birthdays? I ask because mine is tomorrow (5th) and I don't have much planned regardless. I hope this doesn't come off as attention seeking or anything else, just curious.

17 answers to this question

Do not dream dude. ^^

Happy B-day anyways.

Knowing DE and how they try to be in touch with the community as much as possible I don't see how it can't happen, their was a thread a few months back that discussed this.

>PS4

You poor poor sod.

Yeah don't...

Knowing DE and how they try to be in touch with the community as much as possible I don't see how it can't happen, their was a thread a few months back that discussed this.

Yeah they love their Community but I don't think DE be ready to do that.

I have got only one thing to say: wait & see. :)

Yeah they love their Community but I don't think DE be ready to do that.

I have got only one thing to say: wait & see. :)

Just make automated free potato on the day they logged in >_> as the player's anniversary/bday. Not surprised they'll won't or will do it though, too many things that have a much higher priority atm

Just make automated free potato on the day they logged in >_> as the player's anniversary/bday. Not surprised they'll won't or will do it though, too many things that have a much higher priority atm

Why not.

They do... for their own. We get gifts when warframe's birthday comes out. We all share the same birthday that way. Kind of like horses.

You're right, this is enough. Thereby we are only one person: the Community!