Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hud Mockup Hurr + Inc. Impractical Ar Hud

Tangerine

This HUD is awesome. But the Map is a little small, it need to be bigger, HP/Shield UI should be more noticeable at least like the current in game UI.

The rests get my approve ^_^!

As reward I will kiss you, comeon don't by shy, i just a little hairy

yLI6G4Y.jpg

Edited by vietanh797

This is pretty good, I also prefer this Lotus over the current one. 2 Things I would like to see: Some visual indication on when the Warframe power is running out, like how long until Rhino skin is gone or Loki's invisible etc. and Some kind of indication for the sentinel's power etc.

More importantly: Please separate the areas of the screen so Lotus/Boss info, chat messages, and player stats are not overlapping one another! This is really annoying.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but for those of us that use controllers, there wouldn't be enough buttons to use all this stuff without some major control redesign. Looks neat though.

Actually, there is nothing in this HUD that would require an additional key binding.

On top of that, the new radial item select menu would actually be far better for controller users.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

Simple, and all the information's there. I definitely loved the loot scrollback for a start, then noticed the improved party window. My only issue with the entire mockup is the health texture. It's a little too grating on the eyes if you're looking for something clean and simple.

The sentinel status was a nice touch, too. The whole design gets my vote, but needs a little tweaking here and there for my liking.

Because I saw the other thread and decided to make my own take.

YGrbxjl.jpg

Toggle menus activated

jBZpGTM.jpg

I feel like DE could really improve with their HUD and general interface. Stuff like a scrolling pickup counter (so when you pick up a bunch of stuff, you'll know what the hell you picked up rather than "+44 Credits"), sentinel HP, team status etc.

alt design

rHqB1iX.jpg

Centered standard variation.

7SotbrS.jpg

Centered and standard scanline variations.

GyyDbZF.jpg

They should hire you. I love this.

Edited by biggstobacco

Thanks guys, I changed some stuff so the stats window doesn't look like one huge excel spreadsheet and added some other little things in the OP.

The datalog is pretty empty because I don't know what else info to put there, if there's anything you guys think would be cool to be able to see then drop some suggests.

Edited by Tangerine