Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hud Mockup Hurr + Inc. Impractical Ar Hud

Tangerine

Regardless, surely someone in the Dev Team would have pointed him to it if they felt it warranted such attention. After all, they know about it well enough themselves, some having even posting in it.

They admittedly do not play their own game to the extent they should. Only by U10 did Sheldon try making a new account to see the horrors that new players must go through. So pardon my suspicion they would actually implement something in the game because they felt like it and did not consider how it would affect the player experience. I am worried for exactly the reasons I stated above "muh vision" will take precedent over practicality.

If you need me to cite things like the Conclave, Stamina reworks, the Derelicts, Dojos, The Void, the Mod Card system, The Codex; I can do that if you'd like.

Edited by theGreatZamboni

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THE GLORIOUS UI BUTT GOBLIN SPEAKS!

But really, DE should hire you alongside Dorian to make the new UI. I heard Dorian's picking some stuff from your concepts (such as the MUCH requested ability timer, and maybe a charge timer for melee weapons).

You have done a great service to this community, here is your reward

hms-glorious.jpg

I love it

Looks several leagues better/ more modern/ more functional then the current UI

I like the most the version with centered hud and static noise/bar hatching in it. I like the feel of it. I love the way it frames the screen.

The best approach imo would be to be able to switch on/off every element in the hud to cater the experience towards personal maximum comfort.

DE plz

Super yes about all this. Dreams can come true!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks really good, OP. Wish you were the UI designer - having the critical stats right there at centre bottom would be far more conducive towards those truly intense battles.

The AR systems is another stroke of genius and this whole package helps to make the game feel even more high-tech and space-y.

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3

• 2 weeks later...

This is really awesome. I am loving the little icons for chat with the warframe name and username. That should be added in there and also a way to do it when your viewing your team's stats. You should see an avatar icon of their warframe which should include it's colors.

I'm not sure if this intended but in the first image it appears that the resources stay listed throughout the game? I think this is a great idea because half the time i pick something up and don't take the time to look at what it is since I'm busy shooting something down. Having a short list of like the last 3 items picked up would be wonderful.

The idea of a data log is also great. I just don't think it needs kills, damage, etc. Just what you've picked up or suppose to be doing would be nice. You ever drop yourself in a mission and completely forget to check what's it about? You just click, join a random party and go wait what was this about? Yea this would be helpful in the data log.

Augement Reality

It has some great ideas! I don't think all should be included. One that came to mind was the incombat picture. Instead of numbers showing on the tenno what if it was displayed differently. Take shields for example. What if when you start getting hit your shield appears in an aura around you. Kinda like the same aura you get from Rhino's Roar. It just glows blue on you. However as you take damage this glowing shield gets thinner and thinner. You should be able to visually see it shrinking on you as you take damage. If you have a really big shield like over 1k it should be much thicker than other players and you should see it being widdled away. Thoughts?

I do love the idea of seeing the enemy's health right above them when I am. It's like a nice way to tell me how strong they are. Right now the level and health bar are too high up on my wide screen. So I go aim, I am only focusing right there. It be nice if a health bar and level both showed up as I aimed. But maybe after a second or two aiming. There are times I just mow through them soo quickly that it be pointless to have the health pop up everytime like that. It would get distracting.

• 1 month later...