Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Is Supposedly Coming To Wf China [Megathread]

cary2010haha

So what are these? Like pre-game packs or something, that Chinese gamers can buy?

Seems like a very limited sale, the Rubedo Rhino one which includes the Vandal apparently ends May 7th (According to google translate, misinterpretation is possible).

That makes it a very very exclusive deal for the China players as a bit of a launch celebration. I can see a lot of the older players from here being upset about it however.

Well until someone translates it properly (not using google translate), its speculation at best. For all we know, it could be describing what a vandal weapon is (very unlikely but you never know).

Agreed, google translate is quite unclear. Theres enough to make out it is indeed a platinum bundle but the Vandal is kinda open to interpretation. Google Translate for anyone wondering

You can buy from the mall print dress, exclusive "Angel and devil bag" (including insurgents standard rifle, evil pus double ax), and "gilt skin package" (including wild rhino, Dragon's Breath howitzers, Jia Lading gilt shadow skin) .

Is insurgent a translation where vandal should be or is it simply used to describe the standard weapon? who knows. The description about a Rhino Skin package is very clear however, but that pack is pennies on steam workshop. "double ax" clearly means the Ichors ofcourse, Howitzer is presumably the Drakgoon and Jia Kading I guess is twin vipers by process of elimination.

Edited by Jag272

So... I get that it's their official launch and all and they basically own DE at this point, but I have to say I actually find this a bit uncool. As long as China doesn't start getting a bunch of (functional) stuff like weapons and frames that we cannot get just because we're not China, I don't really have an issue. But if that DOES happen... well, hopefully it doesn't.

Seems like a very limited sale, the Rubedo Rhino one which includes the Vandal apparently ends May 7th (According to google translate, misinterpretation is possible).

That makes it a very very exclusive deal for the China players as a bit of a launch celebration. I can see a lot of the older players from here being upset about it however.

but all other Platforms have not that kinds of......celebration. Those are new servers 2

but all other Platforms have not that kinds of......celebration. Those are new servers 2

Agreed. I'm personally not taking a stance on the issue as I don't own the Vandal weapons anyway so its not really my say. I do think its a bit odd however, but then I suppose consoles also didnt get founders because they werent around in the early beta for this "region". Unlikely Russia etc being treated as a different region of the game, it seems China is being treated as its own server in its entirety, cultural issues I suspect.

It's been stated by Rebecca that the Lato and Braton Vandals would never return.

No, it was only stated that the Founders stuff is completely exclusive. DE have stated that all vandals, event and beta weapons can return at some point. Only founders have been 100% stated as exclusive.

People with the Braton and Lato Vandal think they are exclusive, as they want them to be, when in actual fact, they are just event based weapons, so can return.

No, it was only stated that the Founders stuff is completely exclusive. DE have stated that all vandals, event and beta weapons can return at some point. Only founders have been 100% stated as exclusive.

People with the Braton and Lato Vandal think they are exclusive, as they want them to be, when in actual fact, they are just event based weapons, so can return.

No. It was stated that they wouldn't return.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton_Vandal

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/