Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Is Supposedly Coming To Wf China [Megathread]

cary2010haha

If used, the Braton Vandal is for promotional and testing purposes only, and will be removed from inventories once the Closed Beta phase of testing has been completed.

quite... interesting.

i don't care what other people say even if what they say is right and what i say isn't

i would slow down and take a moment to think if i were you. rather than not thinking.

Who cares if Chine gets exclusive content? Why people must feel the desire to always play the things based on "I have, you don't have" thinks? You won't play better or anything because China gets Braton Vandal, Lotus Vandal, Prime Prisma Wraith Twin Akgorgon Vandal or any other stuff.

Really, if you say bullsh!t like "but I played the game to get this", think about how many people will play the game on China to get the same thing. They will play, just like you, the diference is WHEN they will play. Really, all that childish "I want all the stuff the others have, or nobody can have it" it's the worst thing to a game like Warframe.

Well, Star Armor just released - all these Chinese folks never got an actual shot at getting all those items. Not only are we giving them a chance to do so out of fairness, we're then completely revoking most of that fairness. Chances are the Gorgon Wraith and all that jazz will be snatched away like the Braton Vandal and then never appear again, ever

How on earth can you complain?

Console Players never had a chance either, that argument is completely invalid because of this.

OH NOOOO!!! Chinese people are getting a regular braton with a Lotus sticker on it!!! That is outrageous, however shall I recover from that!?!?!

*faints on a fashionable red couch*

`-` are u guys seriously THAT bothered because people who constantly get slapped in their faces with comunist S#&$e are getting 3k mastery? How whiny are you?

In fact, we shouldn't even talk about .. what's that thing called? "Star armor"? (LOL Star armor.. WTF is this name...?) it should be like 4Chan

"Oh hai did u hear about Star armo-"
"we don't talk about that."

Locking with an official response:

Hey Tenno - merged everything into a megathread here! 

As you may know, the Braton Vandal was sold as a celebratory item for ‘Open Beta Weekend’ back in Warframe’s early days in 2013. We did this at the time to stress-test our servers in a simulated ‘Open Beta’ environment. Recently some images have popped up using the Braton Vandal in the context of China’s Closed-Beta Warframe announcement website. We asked the team for clarification, and what we know is that the Chinese Warframe Closed Beta will follow the same ‘stress-test’ path. The Braton Vandal may be offered as an incentive to participate in the Closed version of the game as well as to stress test the infrastructure and systems set up for Warframe in China.

If used, the Braton Vandal is for promotional and testing purposes only, and will be removed from inventories once the Closed Beta phase of testing has been completed.