Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Could You Tweak The Spawning Shennanigans?

MechaTails

Been getting this, even up to a point that they spawn in front of me...after opening the door...with enemy sense...ON STEALTH... IN A NON-SPAWNER ROOM

I never get this type of problem with loud missions, since they apparently spawn correctly in spawner rooms.

Hope DE notices this, cause it makes stealth runs with no-invis frames very difficult.

I see it most frequently on non-endless missions with no spawn limit. Sabotage, Mobile Defense, Deception, and Spy (rarely). Especially Sabotage. For extra lulz, make sure you're playing Trin and have a Nullifier and Tech Crewman spawn more-or-less on top of you. Good times.

Good times. :/

I have this happen all the time.. I don't know how this respawn system works now, but I don't remember it always working like this. It used to work room to room, meaning the enemies in the current room has always been spawned from another room. You could always spot them running in from the furthest room from your position as if to reinforce which I felt was the right way to do it..

Now, they just appear, and they really ramp up on the "special" mobs now as well.. Once during an extermination, the last 10 enemies just happened to have been a mix of Heavy Gunners, Bombards and that one Shield guy who magically spawns and blitzes you from behind just in time to aid his buddies..

They need to go back to room to room spawning where enemies spawn away from visible rooms and run in to aid the current room.

I'm running enemy radar or sense all the time.

And I never had them spawn right behind me. However, they can spawn in a room very close to you if the door to that room is closed.

^^^This...

I have literally cleared a room, ran through a door to another room to find huge mobs. Tactical retreat back through the door I just came through to find more mobs. Wut??

I 100 percent get what the OP is trying to say, but yeah, it comes down to this just not being that type of game.

Which is even more frustrating, since the Spy/Rescue mode TRY to make it that sort of game, despite required gameplay/UI/feedback tweaks to allow it to be so aren't implemented. You really are often 'forced' to use specific powerset warframes just to get ahead/achieve an objective.

Your best bet is to join a syndicate, rank up in it, run void, and try to get some plat selling off prime parts you don't want/re-selling augments/syndicate weapons to earn more warframe slots, in between getting other warframes.

Another thing that might help? Try to get Life Strike:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Strike