Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whyvare The Players So Annoyig?

_BUSHIDO_

ShockShockShockShockShockSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashRhinoCHargeRhinoCHargeRhinoCHargeRhinoCHargeRhinoCHargeRhinoCHargeFreezeFreezeFreezeFreezeFreezeFreezeFreezeFreeze

You forgot one Shock.

You had one job Burn, ONE JOB!

Geez man!

the coptering around doesnt bother me much but the hiding is annoying. u can get coptering guys when u have good aim and pakour skills to follow them but seeking for someone all the time while having to concentrate on opponents who try to kill u .... is to much. rly cephalon carrier should be marked on the map atleast every 20 seconds for 5 seconds. 

chasing someone can be fun as example me and someone named kontrollo played today and he was running with the cephalon coptering wallrun directional melee hes good with that and i sticked like glue on him. he directional melee up and wallrunned with me right behind him doing the same landing on the wall right above him and we booth continued shooting each other while wallrunning. THATS epic and in the end i got him... it was rly fun. its not like impossible to get someone coptering around u just need to adapt

Yeah, we had some great games today. The bow duels were a lot of fun as well. :)

Slightly different suggestion: 1 minute after taking a Cephalon, the holder gets permanently marked on the enemy's minimap until that particular Cephalon is returned to its base. That would lessen the advantage Bo users currently have with their mobility, but only after evading their enemies long enough.

is this the first time you play a PvP game!? 

If you want to participate in PvP you have to take these small steps:

1 - understand that in any single game ever created .... pvp is biased towards what developers like.

2 - after you understood (1) you have to understand that you need to study the pvp after every patch.

3 - you have to enter pvp after every patch with no intention to actualy be able to do something else than dieing, but while the time is still lost .... you have to look at what frames and weapons are most used (this should pe pretty easy because people will use the only combinations that are viable in that patch)

4 - after you saw what the best warframes and weapons are in that patch .... pick them and have fun!

Edited by nekrojiji

Simple, because Reputation, the way that it is now, exists. And when people only play the game for the Rep, why would they care whether their performance gets any better when they can just get easy kills and get the same exp per kill.

There's no difference in reward between killing someone with a Viper, the worst weapon in game, than a Overload, nor a Kogake knockdown spam, nor an instakill with Tempo Royale channeling, nor a Soma P. And also, I'm pretty sure you get more exp if you use an ability, it's only a small amount, like 200 more, but it's still stupid for someone to use something that gives him the edge and gets more exp for it. He should be getting less Exp because pretty much all abilities make kills easier.

I'm only bothered by cestras because they are bugged. I know Warframe PvP isn't on the level of League of Legends let's say, but if a major bug like the cestra appears in LoL they lock the content until it's fixed. Here I see cestra users everyday in PvP thinking to myself

"Oh look another bug abusing turd trying to pad his KDA, really you missed the entire clip while trying to hit me" facepalm.

But there are people who aren't total n00bs and the fight goes like this,

Shied Overload -> They have no shields, I have 300. Cestra still wins....oh the damages.

The thing with Kokage, is it has a really fast attack speed on top of the easy kd mode, and a low stamina use allowing for easy abuse of martial magnetism. If Martial magnetism was removed they wouldn't be able to knock people down as easily since the hitbox for it was made smaller.

People are so dumb and dishonest... when a weapon is Op, no-one should use it instead of abuse of it.

I don't use kogake because i respect other players, why anybody thinks like me?

that is the reason why i stopped using bo p before the nerf, and why i dont use dual cestra anymore, mostly because of those rank 0 noobs, i dont want to be the one kicking them out of the game forever

People are so dumb and dishonest... when a weapon is Op, no-one should use it instead of abuse of it.

I don't use kogake because i respect other players, why anybody thinks like me?

Because...there are counter strategies to fight kogake players...  Kogake don't one-shot, its ground finisher can leave a player wide open and locked in animation, and sure, there's knockdown, but there are two other weapons that also knockdown very effectively.

but there are two other weapons that also knockdown very effectively.

like which?, and i hope you arent talking about slam attacks, theres a huge difference in punishment between missing a slam attack and missing a spinning attack

like which?, and i hope you arent talking about slam attacks, theres a huge difference in punishment between missing a slam attack and missing a spinning attack

Like Furax and Gram.  They both have effective knockdowns.  I didn't say the punishment for missing was the same.