Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Discussion About Augments?

BlutAdler

I'd like to generate a little convo on augments.

The first time what the word augment meant was from playing Fable many moons ago. The reason I'm mentioning this is because personally (IDK if other people experience this) when I learn new terminology or a new word the context of the first sighting sticks in my mind.

Whenever I think of the word augment the mild satisfaction of watching the flames run down my sword.

Warframe is the only game that I have played since that has directly used the word "augment" and I have been super intrigued by them since their addition to the game. 

Aside the obvious expectations set for augments I always thought that it would be the opportunity for very weird and new mechanics to be introduced to both Warframes and Weapons.

What do you guys think would be some cool and very weird augments that could be introduced to the game?

Think out of the box.

Think: Torid with a mini Vauban vortex for each gas cloud, or Silva & Aegis turning the energy sword into an energy spear instead.

I just hope they dont stop with only 4 augments for each frame.

I agree with this. Augments seem to be a system with very hefty potential. I'd offer great variety to playstyle and we're only about 1 and a half rounds away from every frame having 4 augments, it can only hope for more.