The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arid Eviscerator Is Done...

Gelkor

The next installments should focus on the Plague, Warframes and the Empire. We now know where both Corpus and Grineer came from, pretty much what we had guessed.

The infested, or technocyte and the Emperors/empire on the other hand is very much unknown.

Wait, is the new target available for scanning then?

Anyone already tried to?

yep:

Not that anyone cares, but this is the new synthesis target

I7jJWZO.jpg

and this one is EVEN WORSE

here's a picture of the target

GveSlOG.jpg

here's it being scanned:

FnzM2h2.jpg

EDIT: also, if anyone on the asia server right now, i'm doing some t2cap to hunt for synthesis, PM me ingame if u want in.

Edited by 321agemo

yep:

here's a picture of the target

GveSlOG.jpg

here's it being scanned:

FnzM2h2.jpg

EDIT: also, if anyone on the asia server right now, i'm doing some t2cap to hunt for synthesis, PM me ingame if u want in.

Will do later for sure, thanks for the info! T2 Cap all the way!

Yea, really ages.

Before that, I was quite sure all this syntesis thing was rigged and I was afraid of it. Now I pray it is...

It's possible that this target will require fewer scans... Also. On the flip side if coordinated, each key could yeild 4 scans for global completion levels.

I wouldn't mind it taking month or more in order to silence the "it's just a timer" arguments.

Corrupted ancient?

Srsly?

That's gonna take forever to be finished.

I think that's the plan sadly :(

Also here's hoping they're not behind Vault timed doors which enemies tend to spawn....

Edited by Fionntan

Oh great, another one-tileset-only target.

I suppose I finally have an excuse to go through my 50+ T1Cap/Ext keys now lol.

You're better of doing MDs/Ext where tile set were chopped with dead ends more so for less searching downtime. (Since Cap/Ext are prone to having extended hallways with vaults iirc)

I'd would suggest Sabotage but the keys too rare to be a viable solution.

Well I made my 10 ones on T2Cap, it was not that long afterall.

But I wonder how many players have a reasonable number of keys to be used for scanning; it seems like, if it's not rigged, this time DE will have plenty of time to prepare the lore entry before we're done.

Capture are not bad, but a lot of rooms, and very big map, it's better to scan in squad with 1 or 2 others players (1 search for the target, and 1 for VIPs).

Extermination are not bad too, but they need a aoe dps warframe, like Saryn (and Saryn is slow :/ ).

Capture are not bad, but a lot of rooms, and very big map, it's better to scan in squad with 1 or 2 others players (1 search for the target, and 1 for VIPs).

Extermination are not bad too, but they need a aoe dps warframe, like Saryn (and Saryn is slow :/ ).

So, when everyone has a scanner equipped, everyone gets personal credit for the scan, which should technically mean every run with a full group is 4 global scans, correct?  This sounds to me like this may be one we'll all need to work together on, I'd be down for doing some keyshares and grouping with people, I have class for most of the day but will be free in about 10 hours.

Edited by Gelkor

Yea, really ages.

Before that, I was quite sure all this syntesis thing was rigged and I was afraid of it. Now I pray it is...

I'm sure there's a pattern to it, and it's not just spitting them out at random.... At least I hope it is, that makes sense.